Playing at being grown up is easy with LEGO® Friends 41379 Heartlake City Restaurant. Realistic features, such as the salad bar, reception area and stone-style pizza oven pave the way for hours of imaginative play as your little builder acts out dining with friends at a restaurant. Or creative kids can role-play the chef, preparing the food in the kitchen and serving the guests sitting at the al fresco balcony table. Inside, the salad bar is movable to create space to allow access for freer play within the restaurant, while outside the play is extended as kids imagine that Chico the cat goes hunting in the dumpster for scraps with his new feline friend that lives at the restaurant. For a final dimension of imaginary fun with this creative toy, let your child invent the identity of the elusive graffiti artist, who comes to the restaurant at night and leaves their tag. This fun construction set includes 3 mini-dolls: Emma, Ethan and a chef, plus 2 LEGO cat figures.
- Includes a 3 LEGO® mini-dolls: LEGO Friends Emma, Ethan and a chef figure, plus 2 LEGO cats.
- Restaurant playset features a 2-story restaurant, LEGO scooter and separate salad cart.
- LEGO® Friends restaurant features a pizza oven, reception, balcony dining area, kitchen, WC, dumpster and outside seating area.
- Accessory elements include 2 fish, menu, notepad, 2 helmets, 2 spray cans, graffiti stickers, flowers, toilet roll, kitchen utensils, pizza and pasta decorated tiles, fire extinguisher, 3 forks, 3 knives and 3 plates and a pen.
- Kitchen accessory elements include a pizza pan, spatula, baking pan, frying pan, gravy boat and a whisk.
- Salad bar accessory elements include LEGO® food such as 2 baguettes, salad elements, oil bottle, and 3 cupcakes.
- Combine LEGO® Friends 41379 Heartlake City Restaurant buildable toy with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for truly creative building.
- Kids will love being immersed in working in a busy restaurant.
- Realistic features make the LEGO® role-play come alive.
- Helps children explore social scenarios.
- This toy restaurant makes an ideal Christmas gift or gift for the holiday season for creative kids.
- This construction set is part of the LEGO® Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- Restaurant measures over 6” (17cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My girls absolutely LOVE this set!!!Theresa | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy girls LOVE this set! They are 7 and 3 1/2 years old. For some reason they love when sets include bathrooms (idk!) and they also love the dumpster (again idk lol). My daughter made a big line of people outside the bathroom! I love the detail on this set...the buffet, the walls that look like bricks, the roof and grape vines and even a decorative plant! I did put this together for them. The only 2/3 drawbacks would be that the lego people are a bit hard to sit in their seats as there isn't much room and the decorative plant keeps getting knocked down when they go to put the people in their seats. Also the salad and desserts are easily knocked off the buffet. (All things that aren't a huge deal and wouldn't keep me from buying the set.) Other than those minor things this is really a great set! I am definitely glad I bought it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Restaurant
- July 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MommaBear920 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son wanted a restaurant for his city (he loves to cook!) so this one was perfect. Not too big but big enough for a 7 yr old to play with as well as very realistic details. There is a dumpster! and a bathroom (LOL). He enjoyed putting it together with me and it didn't take too long.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Restaurant
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This Is A Great Set!!321LEGOFAN123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a great build. I really enjoyed everything about the it and love the lavender kitchen accsesories. One thing that i would change is very small, but i would like it fixed: love the menu, but im not a fan of books with different colour front and back. But I still really recommend this set, its amazing. I also think that price is to be set lower too.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Restaurant
- June 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Built on a Good BaseOldWB | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuildings are my favorite Lego sets. This restaurant was enjoyable because the base was complex with many flats. A good variety of textures and style details in the walls and roofing. The completed set is very appealing in appearance. Playable but not an excess of loose items. Most can be stored on or within the built restaurant. Packaging is a little problematic, as it shows a group of the Friends and their names, but two of the included figures don't seen to be any of them (does not detract from the enjoyment).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Restaurant