On the huntSirens blaring, proton pack charging and ghost traps at the ready, the Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1 is back in action.
The largest and most detailed LEGO® ECTO-1 model ever.
“Sniff” out the ghosts
Roof rack has tracking antenna to monitor psychokinetic energy.
New “Gunner” seat
Rotates out of the car to catch ghosts while the car is moving.
Zap them and trap them
Bust ghosts on the go with the Remote Trap Vehicle.
Classic in disguise
Build customized details on the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor.
Ghostbusting gear to go
Release the ghost trap from the back with the lever on the roof.
Ghostbusters: AfterlifeIn 2021, the legend that helped the Ghostbusters™ save New York City reboots its journey to the farmlands of Oklahoma in the new movie, Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
Take it for a spinJust as the original Ghostbusters™ Ectomobile was packed with gadgets and gizmos, this exclusive new Ghostbusters: Afterlife version features a cool new “gunner” seat that rotates out to bust ghosts without even slowing down.
If you’re a Ghostbusters™ fan, we’ve got just the thing for you – the LEGO® Ghostbusters ECTO-1! Bust the stress out of everyday life and indulge in some quality me time as you build a LEGO version of the converted 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance from the Ghostbusters movies.
Spookily good details
Based on the Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie version, this ECTO-1 model features working steering, a trapdoor, ghost trap, an extending rear gunner seat, proton pack and cool details from the original car such as the iconic Ghostbusters logo.
A building project for you
You don’t need a collection of LEGO sets to enjoy this buildable model car kit. You just need some table space and maybe some Ghostbusters tunes playing in the background. This LEGO car set is part of a collection of inspiring LEGO building kits for adults who love great design. It also makes a great Ghostbusters gift for yourself or the model car builder in your life who’s looking for their next project.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO® bricks and Ghostbusters™ looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project.
- This is no Ghostbusters™ toy. It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment.
- Are you all about the details? With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters™ deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office.
- Ideal for Ghostbusters™ fans and LEGO® lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults. It makes a great gift for anyone who’d love a model car to build.
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you’ll be proud to display.
- You don’t need batteries to enjoy this buildable model – it’s powered by pure ectoplasm (only joking).
- As well as a step-by-step guide to building the model, the coffee table-style instructions include design details and the story of ECTO-1 (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/ecto-1-book).
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant architecture.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this souvenir model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Easy ModificationCooseyGoosey | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBy skipping the rust stickers and switching the ladder to the right side of the car, you can turn this into the 1984 Ecto-1. Overall, really great build. Tons of unique building techniques and a few new pieces!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazingly Detailed, So Much Fun!dsl135 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a die-hard Ghostbusters fan, even just the packaging for this set had me ready to build in the food court at the mall! The coloring of the box art and the images from Ghostbusters: Afterlife are very well put together. Casual fans will love this set, but die-hard Ghostbusters fans will love the extra effort and details put into this set, even in the building manual! Overall, the set was a bit challenging in some parts, but pretty straight forward, for the most part. This is probably my new all-time favorite build that I've ever done! I hope it leads to more sets in the Ghostbusters license, particularly in the Creator Expert line! The free poster for VIP members was a really nice surprise, as well!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1
- November 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Echo-1 = Ghostbuster funRandyb | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off let me say that it took less then 48 hours from the time I placed my order to get to my front door. That has got to be close to a record, the only way to get it faster would be to go to a Lego store. This is an excellent build, so many different build techniques to come up with a great looking finished product. Everything was spot on, doors, hatch, trap door and the rotating features on the roof are crazy cool. If there was one flaw, it’s the instruction book, the black pages tend to make the white pieces look grey, and the grey pieces look dark grey. I spent a bit of time looking for and thinking I was missing pieces when I realized that they were not the color I was looking for (old eyes). After last years 1989 Batmobile, and this years Ecto 1, I am hoping there is a Delorean in our future (pun intended) now that would be a fun build. Ps. I left out the rust stickers to make it look closer to first movie. Thank you Lego developers for another great build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1
- November 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I loved it!Gebbbe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set became my all time favourite! I really love Ghostbusters, so I decided this will be my first ever LEGO set bought on the day of release. I didn't regret anything, it looks awesome between my other ECTO models, and it's huge and heavy! I were confused about the rust stickers, but I put them on. Now I have a car from GB 1,2 and 3. Please release Knight Rider and Back to the Future sets in this size, and I'll be the first in line! Thank you LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1