This is a brilliant LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja market featuring 9 LEGO minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay and Avatar Nya, and a host of other mini-ninjas and villains. With these ninja collectibles and plenty of cool accessories, NINJAGO fans can freely express themselves and recreate scenes from the Gamer's Market in Prime Empire. An exciting new way to build your toy playset with ninja collectibles Instructions PLUS offers an interactive guide to constructing this toy playset featuring minininjas. Available on the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help children piece together their LEGO bricks. The perfect buildable toys LEGO NINJAGO building sets make the perfect gift for kids by letting them enter a mystical world of adventure to team up with their ninja heroes against the forces of evil. NINJAGO® fans will be endlessly entertained as they role-play with action toys including gaming figures, buildable toys, cars, dragons and more.Building Instructions
- Stunning LEGO® market with 9 exclusive LEGO minifigures from Prime Empire. This makes the perfect gift for kids who love the NINJAGO® realm and playing out their own stories with collectible ninja toys.
- This building set features 9 minifigures including NINJAGO® Digi Jay, Avatar Nya and Avatar Cole, and exclusive figures of Avatar Pink Zane and Harumi. At the Gamer's Market, there is a weapons shop and hat stall for the NINJAGO figures, and to create stories around.
- This awesome LEGO® market has stalls offering 6 different ninja hats and a range of new weapons to fire up youngsters’ imaginations as they dress and arm 9 gaming figures to recreate action at the Gamer’s Market.
- This 218-piece toy market is a quick-to-build construction toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a great birthday gift for kids. New for January 2020, these ninja toys provide non-stop fun and entertainment for creative children.
- This toy market is just the right size to play with at home or can be taken with you when on the move. The Key-Tana stall measures over 5” (14 cm) high and 3” (9 cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this construction toy – it is ready for independent play or action with friends as soon as it is built. The fun with these ninja collectibles never stops.
- Instructions PLUS offers an interactive guide that makes building this LEGO® market an even more enjoyable experience. Available on the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help children have fun while they build.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building kit for kids fuel their creativity and allow them to step into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless adventure and battles.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this action toy have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy as a gift for your kids.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
90% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- January 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great PriceNouh | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI Bought this set for two reason number 1, I’m a fan of ninjago, and number 2 when I saw this set had 9 Minifigures for 30$ I order this as soon as it was available for purchase online. The build it self is pretty easy to build, The Colors are pretty nice, The new LEGO Pieces/Molds are great, and the main highlight of the set the Minifigures are all pretty unique from one another.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gamer's Market
- November 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Would You Like To Enter Prime Empire?SuperstarRockinJay | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!First, I would like to note that this set is an excellent addition to any LEGO fan’s collection, especially if they enjoy the NINJAGO theme. With nine minifigures, including the long awaited Pink GI Zane minifigure (which is exclusive to this particular set), one can be sure that they are getting a wide variety of characters from the NINJAGO Prime Empire show for a moderately low price. Also, the three market stands are fantastic, the central one containing the legendary Key-Tana, won after the battle with the Red Dragon. Second, though, I noticed that in my specific set, the Digi Jay minifigure has a hood that is defective. Similar to what I have seen other reviewers write about, the letter “J” (in Ninjagon) on the front of the hood is off center, leaving a large blank spot where that printing should have been. One more observation is that my Hausner minifigure’s life bar above his head has printing that is faded, leading me to believe that perhaps the printing machine ran out of ink. I suppose that my set was unluckily faulty, an happening that rarely occurs. Overall, it is a great set with awesome minifigures, one which I would definitely recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gamer's Market
- January 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Minifigs!mariov1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEvery piece of this set is incredible, and definitely worth being a part of my collection! There are so many great minifigures and pieces! here are my thoughts, Pros: - Pink Zane outfit (The one everyone wanted since season 1!) - Harumi - a reference to the popular film Kill Bill - Hats, hats, HATS!!! - blue classic space helmet, gold rice hat, and the sand blue one - Katanas in 6!! different colors, and at least 2 of each color - great selection of pieces Cons: - only gripe is the large sticker that goes on the teal 6x6 tile piece, but that's only because I like to scrap the pieces from my sets. Other than that the design looks cool Overall, you should get this regardless if you're a Ninjago fan. If you're a kid, the shops and minifigs will be a great part of the story in your play experience, and for people who like to collect, there are great minifigs and parts here! I would definitely like to see more sets like these in other themes as well, it just works so great! #weneeda501stbattlepackJanuary 28, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThe hats are the best, aren't they! We're glad you had such a great experience with this NINJAGO® set. We have no doubt it's worth being a part of your collection. Stickers can be a bit tricky to place but just remember the glamour. ;) All the best to you!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gamer's Market
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Caught my attention and I am not a Ninjago fan ;)Thealux | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went around the store just before New Year and while getting my Mandalorian battle pack (all they had in the store) my eyes spotted a LEGO Ninjago box with "too many" minifigures on the box. I was like whoa wait .. I looked again and OMG 9 minifigures on a smallset like this and NINJAGO? And the more I investigated the more awesome it became, the minifigures, the weapons the new mould everything I just had to grab 2 boxes of this one just for the sake of some nice new bricks for my builds and oh yea the nice minifigures and I am a gamer my self so .. perfect match. When building the set I went for the minifigures first i was even thinking the rest I just sort out to my lego boxes but i did create the intended builds but what can I say it´s cheap and simple build ment for kids so i am perfectly fine with the minifigures and there are some stickers, way too many :D and i never apply stickers. They are nice when new but after time they start to bend or if trying to remove them they leave behind nasty glue so no thanks "stickers". I rather have "blank" design. I know I am not the target audience to play with the set as intended but those minifigures sure did catch me by surprise they are nice and the headpieces and the new armour.. LOVE IT! Some nice bricks included too but the best of the best is the BLUE CLASSIC SPACE helmet... need 20 of those to make all the benny minifigures to a classic space ones :) Enjoy this set is one of the best I have seen out so far this year next to the Mandalorian minifigure sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gamer's Market