Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition future-themed LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This construction toy offers varying levels of building complexity, makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders and includes a minifigure. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes a minifigure.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Accessory elements include a helmet, wrench, apple, plus a buildable microphone.
- This special edition construction toy is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- February 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetI would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set with a good amount of pieces for the price; furthermore, the pieces themselves are a fantastic addition to any lego classic collection (the 60 year lego pieces make almost any creation look better). Great building instructions included, but the set still has solid replay value. That being said, the singing parrot looks even better than the picture and I have been unable to bring myself to take him apart and use the bricks for something else. So good replay value...provided that you don't get too attached to any of the included builds.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fun Future
- February 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Set and A Great ValueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe price and the little robot compelled me to purchase this small add-on set. The three main builds are all clever and attractive. The robot is over-the-top cute; we love how the arms are built and how they swivel on a ball joint. The parrot is very cleverly designed prompting me to wonder at the joys of having a job designing for Lego. And the gocart is great, too. The builds and the parts got my creative juices flowing, and I was coming up with new ideas before we were finished with these three easy builds. I bought this (in addition to other Lego products) for my grandson's fourth birthday. He helps find pieces, loves to put wheels together and onto the vehicles, and generally helps in all sorts of ways. I'm sure that introducing him to the smaller Lego pieces at this age will well prepare him for many hours of Lego creativity as he gets older.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun Future
- January 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great add on!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (and I) are often left searching for more specialized pieces. He recently got a robot set and with these bricks added a “little brother” and “dog” robot to the family. We may buy an additional box of this set to get even more of these little pieces.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun Future
- February 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty goodTrobers |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood price to part ratio, good variety of pieces, and good colors.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fun Future