The abandoned house outside the city is on fire! Race to the scene with the big Fire Engine! Help the firefighters set up the engine by extending the outriggers, then rotate the ladder into position and fire the special stud-shooting hose to douse the flames. Protect yourself from the fire with the equipment in the truck. Be a hero in LEGO® City!
- Includes 3 firefighter minifigures: a female firefighter and 2 male firefighters.
- Features a Fire Engine and a 2-story abandoned building with an opening door.
- Fire Engine features an articulated trailer with rotating ladder, special stud-shooting hose with water elements, outriggers and a storage compartment containing a box of smoke gear accessories.
- Ladder elevates and rotates 360°.
- Shoot the water elements with the special stud-shooting hose to battle the flames.
- Accessory elements include 2 sets of flames, 2 fences, a walkie-talkie, saw, fire extinguisher and 6 water studs.
- Fire Engine measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Abandoned house measures over 16” (16cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- January 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.01994 And 2016 Fire EngineAces |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe 2016 Fire Engine Was A Great build And I Give It A 5 Star Set In My Pictures Is My 1994 Fire Engine.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Engine
- January 6th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Could Have Been BetterMatt21 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI generally like this set, but as the previous review stated, it is not accurate. The tiller fire truck should have the ladder at the front of the trailer. The price to piece ration is very high on this set as well. I was really excited about this set, but it required some modification. I've included a photo of my alterations to this set, which was only 17 additional pieces and makes the set more accurate and more attractive. 17 pieces would have made this set a better value and more realistic.January 14, 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is great to hear that you enjoyed the Fire Engine. With so many different incarnations of engines around the world it is always a struggle to meet every builders expections. It is great to hear that you have made a few modifications to make this set. While the designers are proud of their final product, they are even more excited how these sets are used and even modified.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Fire Engine
- February 21st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great truck, though not 100% accurateLeather |I would recommend this to a friend!I wrote a review for the other smaller fire truck set, and like that one this is a fun and great set to add to a collection. The minifigures and truck are neat, and the building portion is fun to play with. Like the other small truck though, this is not perfectly accurate. It's been pointed out before, but a real tiller would have the ladder staged in the center, not the back, and there would be an additional driver cab at the back to help drive/steer the back portion. A ladder this size should also extend at least a section or two, while this one does not. However, Lego is constrained by what they can do, so if someone wanted to they could modify the truck just a bit to make it more accurate. As it is though it's still a great and fun set, and I would recommend it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Engine
- May 28th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great set for making your fire fighter MOCsheli |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely the most realistic looking fire truck that is currently available. Though there are some issues with the ladder placement, I think it's a good looking fire truck in minifig scale. The cab has some nice details: with the yellow bars and the small slide plate you can let minifigs ride along. The trailer has a pretty long ladder and there's some extra space for storing tools. There are also four legs to keep the trailer balanced when the ladder is extended. One thing that is always missing with these kinds of truck is an extra rope piece to connect to a fire hydrant. In a real fire truck there is a pump. One side is connected to a fire hydrant or a water tender and the other side is connected to the fire hose. As some have mentioned before, the price can be rather steep depending on where you get it. I found this set at a lower price locally so for me it was not an issue. For anyone planning to make their own fire fighters squad this is a great set to get started. If there's fire at one of your modular buildings, this is the kind of truck you want to put it out!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Engine