Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle PackElite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack4.0909511.
Let any LEGO® builder play out fun-filled training drills with the LEGO Star Wars™ 75225 Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack. This starter pack set features a training platform with spinning turntables for 2 minifigures to stand on to replicate intense training duels. There's also a weapon rack with detachable weapons, a training droid for even more creative play, 3 Elite Praetorian Guards and a First Order Stormtrooper.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: 3 Elite Praetorian Guards and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a training droid LEGO figure.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy features a training platform with 2 spinning turntables, plus a weapon rack.
- Weapons include a Vibro-axe, Electro-staff, Twin Vibro Blades and a stud blaster for the Stormtrooper.
- Spin the turntables and engage in exciting combat training!
- Two of the guards also feature a new-for-January-2019 helmet.
- Train for amazing action scenes from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi!
- Training platform measures over 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Feel the true power!Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFeel the power of the LEGO Community and Star Wars fans alike. We asked for it and LEGO made it for us! Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack set# 75229, with 109 pieces. The set comes with three Elite Praetorian Guards, a First Order Stormtroopers, training droid, weapon rack and a training platform. The Praetorian minifigures have new style helmet and weapons. The figures now have minifigure legs in place of the robe style found in the Snoke's Throne Room set #75216. This gives you much more ability to pose your minifigures in more action poses. You can also attach the training platform to the Snoke's Throne Room to expand your play. I picked up two of the battle packs and attached the platforms on each side of the room. The Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack is a easy build with unlimited playability as a stand alone set and as a expansion to your collection. The price point is very good for what you get in the set. Happy building to everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!WilDCarD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt must be noted that I only collect Star Wars Legos. That being said though this set is very ‘basic’ it does give you 3 Praetorian guards and a first order storm trooper. The only other set the guards are in is the throne room set which only comes with 2 guards and is 70$. It’s a very easy build but is totally worth the characters you get with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
- in 20 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set overall!Dmitri | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has a good selection of minifigs that were sorely needed in the lineup, and they even improved the original design of the Praetorian Guard, now with actual pose-able legs! Having a normal trooper in there also helps the army builders while giving some variety. The included sparing droid also is a neat side build that is actually useful. Oh and the gear! The stud shooter, Guard's staffs/swords and the two kinds of helmets match the movie counterparts well. The main battle area is also quite spacious for two minifigs to duel on, but you'll have to accept the other guys won't fit with them. If it was big enough for 4 figs or included another element for them, like a seated waiting area, it'd be a perfect 5/5 for play but this is so close to perfect most people won't mind.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, but could be an excelent battle packrahziel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw this, i saw raw untamed power! Until the common first order trooper appeared, why oh why there wasn't another elite praetorian instead... Play features are nice.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elite Praetorian Guard™ Battle Pack