Give fans of Fast & Furious the ultimate thrill with this LEGO® Technic™ Dom’s Dodge Charger (42111) building set for kids and adults. Based on the iconic 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, it’s packed with authentic details. The opening hood reveals a model version of the iconic V8 engine. Other cool features include moving pistons, wishbone suspension, steering system and air blower. There are even nitro bottles in the trunk to bring Dom's daring high-speed chases to life. Just like the real thing! Fans aged 10 and up will love building their very own replica model of Dominic Toretto’s famous car. After building the Dodge Charger, the fun ramps up as fans role-play classic scenes from The Fast and The Furious movie, bringing the adrenaline-fuelled world of street racing to life. Awesome building toy for creative play The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.Building Instructions
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO® Technic™ Dom’s Dodge Charger (42111), an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car.
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars. Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details.
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower. After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position.
- Looking for a cool holiday gift for kids aged 10+? This is a great choice. Kids can build the model version of Dom’s car then explore its cool features as they recreate Fast & Furious movie scenes.
- Measuring 15” (39cm) long, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (11cm) high, this model car is just the right size for role-playing high-speed adventures. Leave it in the wheelstand position for an eye-catching display piece.
- No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy. Great news for kids who love creative play!
- Printed instructions are included, so it’s easy for young builders to get started.
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO® Technic™ sets. With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures these building sets for kidsconnect easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
89% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Power Up added to the Dodge ChargerAdso222 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Added Power up, Control+ Hub and motors to the Dodge Charger used no extra part other than the 2 motors the Hub and 2 cable clips.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dom's Dodge Charger
- May 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great start to a Technic car collectionShugyo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I was hesitant at first to get this set because of all the complaints that it wasn't brick-built or as aesthetic as the Mustang but honestly, I'm glad I looked past it, because this turned out to be a really great set. Unlike the Mustang, which kinda just sits there looking pretty, doing nothing, this thing features a moving engine with a supercharger (my favourite) a VERY simple yet wonderfully-engineered chassis just begging you to modify it, and full working suspension to boot (we haven't seen working suspension in a Technic car for this scale and price in at least 15 years). No, it's not perfect. The body could use a bit more refinement, especially with all the gaps and holes, and not sure these wheels were the right choice, but hey, that's where one's imagination and creativity comes in. As a set, it's sturdy, has lots of play-ability and modding potential and best of all, it's affordable. Also, Lego, PLEASE make the Supra. Don't leave Dom racing all on his own!! PS- I already did some minor mods of my own; swapped out the wheels for slightly bigger and more realistic ones (in my opinion) and raised the supercharger intake slightly as it is on Dom's original charger in the first FnF film.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dom's Dodge Charger
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dom's Dodge Charger R/TCobraMustang62 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!42111 is really an amazing set. It is my first big Technic vehicle set and I think its a great start to a big Technic vehicle collection. It looks just like the car in the movie despite the holes and pegs. The steering works well (although it under steers a bit) and the suspension, I thought was pretty cool. I like how the hood opens so u can see the working V8 engine a little more. The moving pistons and air blower I didn't think was possible without a motor. Although the doors do not open on the car in the movie, I actually like how the doors on the Lego Charger open. The little fire extinguisher that was in the place of the passenger seat I thought was a nice touch. I thought is was cool enough that the shift lever moved, and then I noticed that when the shift lever is pulled back it does a wheelie which blew my mind. Then the trunk; it opens as I expected and the nitro bottles are pretty cool. I put some flames and an extra peg in the exhaust pipes to make it look like the nitro is being used. With the flames it looks a lot better in my opinion. There is a lot of details and I think the car when it is all built together it looks great. There are only 2 flaws in the car that I see; 1. The steering wheel is a little too big. 2. The car feels rickety and when you hold it it feels like it is gonna fall apart any second but it doesn't somehow. In conclusion, this is an amazing set and well worth the money. Now I really hope that Lego will also come out with Brian's Toyota Supra as a Technic set for $100 also!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dom's Dodge Charger
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Live my life 1 piece at a timeDefaced30 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This was a fun build, few pieces I have never seen before so that’s always cool. I did swap out a few of the blue pins for black ones on the body as they were distracting to the rest of the car. With all black exterior it is pretty flawless. Would highly recommend picking up some black pins for replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dom's Dodge Charger