Step back in time to the age of dinosaursCreate your own natural history museum dinosaur exhibit!
An amazing LEGO® set for dinosaur fansBuild and display authentically detailed models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon fossils.
Rewarding, immersive building experienceThis 910-piece set includes an instruction booklet with fascinating facts about T. rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon.
Includes 2 LEGO MinifiguresPalaeontologist plus a LEGO Sapiens skeleton figure.
Learn about life on Earth millions of years ago and create a stunning centerpiece with this collectible LEGO® Ideas 21320 Dinosaur Fossils toy building kit for adults. This 910-piece set offers an immersive, creative building experience for natural history enthusiasts who will appreciate the authentic details of the 2 dinosaur skeleton models (Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops) and the pterosaur reptile (Pteranodon) skeleton toy. The models are built to 1:32 scale, can be adjusted into lifelike poses and each one comes with its own stand so they can be placed alongside the included sapiens skeleton figure for a museum-style display. To complete the set, there’s also a paleontologist toy minifigure with various accessories for imaginative role-play fun. All in all, this archaeology toy makes a great dinosaur gift for adults to build solo or to share their passion for natural history with family and friends.
- A wonderfully detailed dinosaur fossils set featuring buildable, posable, 1:32 scale toy models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon skeletons, each with display stands to create LEGO® style natural history museum exhibits.
- Also includes a sapiens skeleton figure with a display stand, and a paleontologist toy minifigure with a buildable crate, plus dinosaur egg, bone, hat and book elements for creative role-play.
- This collectible LEGO® Ideas dinosaur toy set includes 910 pieces for an immersive, rewarding building experience.
- New to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. This paleontologist kit comes with a booklet featuring easy-to-follow building instructions, fascinating facts about the Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon, and information about the set's fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Makes a wonderful paleontologist gift toy for LEGO® builders aged 16+ and anyone with a passion for natural history and dinosaurs.
- The pterosaur and dinosaur skeleton toy models make an eye-catching display. The T. rex toy skeleton is the biggest of the 3, measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I have no bone to pick with Lego here. Great set!Tmoney | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been awaiting the release of this set. The little kid in me just loves dinosaurs. I thought this would be a great display piece for either home or office. The set comes is (3) instruction books and (6) numbered bags. The instructions are outlined very well. I had no trouble discerning what Lego needed me to do to progress through the models. My favorite of the three is of course T-Rex. He is the largest, has most bone detail, and has the most character of the three in set. I advise caution with rib cage sections. The piece for rib bones must be from an older mold. They do not friction in tight as I would like. This means the rib bones move easily and may fall out with minimal effort. I advise building each model, in their entirety, and then adjusting the rib cage with a pair of tweezers or something. I truly do love this set. The attention to detail and piece usage are very good. I'm ok with the $59.99 MSRP. I did, however, use $20 in VIP points when I purchased. I'm more than satisfied with paying $40 for this set. I hope Lego makes more models like this in the future. I also hope that they address the rib bone piece issue as well. Happy building to all.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils
- September 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stunning Builds!BricklyMcDuff | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought these at the start of the UK lockdown for our dinosaur mad 5 year old and to please the archaeologist in me. Build time was estimated as he took an hour here and there over the last few months to put them together. The full set really is something to behold! He loves it! The addition of the minifigures is a nice little touch. As a play experience, sure he can’t play with them afterwards but he really likes having them up in his room. Instructions are easy to follow although little hands came in quite handy when putting it together, I found some bits tricky to secure (my only use when it comes to building), but then he’s a better builder than I am anyway! Would absolutely recommend this set, even if you have a younger builder, as long as you are happy with them having the smaller pieces and you both have some patience!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils
- November 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set! So much fun to build!phillyeevee133 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely in the top 5 Ideas set released to date. It is very well designed. The detailing is amazing. It has virtually no repetition. The biggest flaw is that the T-Rex’s head doesn’t stay up. But, overall, it was so much fun to build. It’s definitely recommended for any Lego or dinosaur lover.November 4, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad you had fun with the set. As for your T. rex - it's a good idea to double-check your build. You'll have the best results when all the pieces are pressed tightly together. Also try positioning the first neck joint (closest to the body) first. That one's got the most friction, and will have the most impact on the head's positioning.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0RawrValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been eyeing this kit up for a month or so and decided the time was right to get it and build it. Definitely not one that would be hanging out in my stash for a while, in fact it probably only had to wait a fortnight until work pressures eased so I could build again. First off, I expected these to be rigid models when completed but they are pretty well articulated which allows them to be posed a little bit on your display. Also the models look much better in person than they do on the pack art - always a bonus. My favourite is the Pteranadon although Lego Sapiens always gives me a chuckle. You would think that a set like this would have no stickers. Well, you would be wrong. Sadly all the name plates are created via stickers which was a bit of a downer but I got over myself and attached them. Surprisingly large when completed they are definitely a statement piece. I knwo that the images show dimensions but until you have them built you don't realise how impressive they look. Just keep them out of sunlight unless you want a weathered look to your bony builds. Number Of Pieces: 910 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 2.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils