Head for the finish line in the fast LEGO® City 60218 Desert Rally Racer! This powerful race car toy features an opening roof, large front air intake and a huge, adjustable rear spoiler. This fun building toy includes a race car driver minifigure and a scorpion figure.
- Includes a LEGO® City race car driver minifigure and a scorpion figure.
- Features a sturdy race car with opening roof, large front air intake and adjustable rear spoiler.
- Adjust the rear spoiler for maximum downforce!
- Desert Rally Racer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, kids prefer last year Dune Buggy betterLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Kids just build this set. They like it so giving 4 out of 5. Not the best value (not a lot of pieces in this set). They prefer last year Dune Buggy better (60145). If your builder is younger, this set is for you. If they are a little older, for an additional $5, the Speed Champions line offers so much more! Design issue. Lego did not include a 1 by 2 plate under the center of the window. We added one to increase the durability of the build. There are a couple of spots we added similar plates. If you racer is exposed to any rough play, you might want to add these pieces too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?45Desert Rally Racer
- in 11 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice CarEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice little add on set. I don’t know if I’d use this set as a starter kit given that there are so many stickers. A young child might find that frustrating, but for $10 US it isn’t a bad build. One mini figure, one scorpion, and one car. This would be good for someone adding to a town or just wanting a new vehicle. I recommend this to almost all age groups. The very old, the old, the semi old, young adults, teens, and older middle schoolers would enjoy this add on set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Rally Racer