Fans can add an extra, fun challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course with this hammer-swinging Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363). A great gift for kids, it features a buildable desert scene, hammer turntable for LEGO Mario™ to knock down his cactus-like enemy Pokey section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat and collect virtual coins. (Note: LEGO® Mario figure is not included; find it in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360.)
A free LEGO Super Mario app is available for this unique toy. It has cool, zoom and rotate viewing tools to help build the module, suggests other creative ways to build and play, and offers a safe platform to share creations with friends.
Real-world LEGO Mario action!
Great for group competitions or solo play, collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to customize their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
- Kids can add an exciting, hammer-swinging challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this fun-packed Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363).
- This set features a hammer turntable that LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) uses to knock down a buildable Pokey cactus-like figure, section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat to earn more rewards.
- Music plays when LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is placed on the hammer turntable and each of the 3 action bricks in this kids’ building set cause LEGO Mario to react in different ways when he jumps on them.
- This 180-piece, creative LEGO® toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course, inspiring them to build and customize their own unique levels.
- Measuring over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (12cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries are needed for this playset – combine it with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course to power up the gameplay. The set comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently and with confidence.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions and inspiration for creative ways to play and is a safe platform for sharing ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges to enjoy solo or with friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this set!Legofan78058 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfHi I love this set because of all you get in it plus it’s a way cheaper way to get monty mole in a set because the monty mole and super mushroom costs like 80$ on ebay.I also think that the desert pokey has a cool play feature and i love the music that it makes when you get to knock down the pokey. This set is worth buying in my opinion. Hope you found this helpful.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Pokey Expansion Set
- August 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very fun, a bit pricey.JoeFro55 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow, take this review with a grain of salt, because I haven't been able to get ahold of the starter set yet. So I don't have a 100% accurate play test. However I will say this set was very fun to build, and to see these classic Nintendo characters in Lego form was a joy. The gimmick of the set is very fun, especially for adding more to your level builds. Placing the hammer down onto the ground tile was oddly satisfying, as it clicked right into place. I will say 20$ is a bit steep, as the set is quite small. I feel if it had a few more enemies or ground tiles, the price would be more justified.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Desert Pokey Expansion Set
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great productBishkell |I would recommend this to a friend!This kept the kids amused for ages. They love the fact its a game as well as something to build and obviously because you have e to use your phone to interact with building instructions as well as keeping score of your achievements they found amazing too. Although Lego is expensive, it does last forever and with this it gives you different courses to build with what Lego you have. Great for a gift.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Desert Pokey Expansion Set
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely the best Lego we have ever hadI would recommend this to a friend!My children were so excited to receive this Lego along with the starter kit. We loved how it interacts with you and my children found it absolutely hilarious that Mario falls asleep and snores when you lie him down. They were super excited to watch the app loading. They loved being able to read how to fix each piece on. And turn the pages themselves in the instruction booklet. They loved how you could see the expansion kit add to your app and then how to build. My children have played with this set for hours upon hours. They are amazed at all the noises and collecting of coins whilst they made their way round the courses. All in all an excellent Lego set and we will be purchasing more expansion sets for Christmas. My only slight criticism is that some aspects of the building process were not in the booklets you just had to look and try and make it the same fine for my 8 year old but my 6 year old found that a bit tricky.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Desert Pokey Expansion Set