Join the scuba diver on a deep-sea exploration for lost treasure with the Deep Sea Scuba Scooter! Steer the awesome scuba scooter through the clear water and down to the depths. Then use the robotic arms to grab the precious crystal, but watch out for the giant octopus lurking in the seaweed! It also has a crystal gripped tightly in one of its long tentacles! Can you retrieve the precious crystal? Includes a scuba diver minifigure.
- Includes a scuba diver minifigure
- Features a scuba scooter with spinning propellers, 2 robotic arms and 2 harpoons, octopus, seaweed and 2 crystals
- Search for sunken treasure
- Take control of the awesome scuba scooter
- Grab the crystals with the scuba scooter’s robotic arm
- Watch out for the huge octopus!
- Scuba scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Fun-Quick Buildcheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Yesterday (10/10/2016), my kind sister bought me this fun-sized set at Barnes & Noble. I liked building it very much! If you have to go somewhere and want to play with a little LEGO set, this would be the PERFECT one. This set reminds me of the older LEGO theme, ATLANTIS. I never got an ATLANTIS LEGO set, so this is a satisfying set. The play experience is FUN! It's fun to blow on the propellers of the Sea Scooter. Also, it's pretty cool to actually hold one of the rarest LEGO pieces: the octopus. (Not important, but I named the octopus Hank.) Overall, I think that this is a good set to get and a fun thing to play with. (Review typed by cheeseinthepie. 10/11/2016)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
- May 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scuba Scooteramazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!An affordable set with many great details. I, personally, had to buy this for the large dark red octopus, since I didn't have one in my collection. It definitely did not disappoint. The diver has very nice printing (some in bright silver) on the back and front his black-and-red upper body, a red helmet, red flippers, a grey air tank, and a transparent light-blue diving mask. The mainly yellow-and-grey scuba scooter has rotating propellers, two harpoons and bendable arms which the diver can use to explore the sea floor and possibly to poke at the poor octopus. ;) Also included in the set is one light green seaweed-type plant on a tan round plate. The only tricky part of this set is to get the diver's hand attached to the handlebars of the scooter. The trick is to turn the hands so that the more gently sloping side of the hand is on the outside. It would have been nice if the diver had a two-sided head, a neutral face (or slightly grinning as he has now) and a scared face for when he discovers the octopus.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
- July 23rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pass the timemcanimal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Was a good piece to put together to pass the time.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
- November 20th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great small city setSpacepolice101 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOkay so this is not a set too play with alone you need more lego for it too be fun Pros The minifigures The gems The squid is very cool Pros Just may could have used one more minifigures may be a female diver ;DPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Deep Sea Scuba Scooter