Join the scuba diver on a deep-sea exploration for lost treasure with the Deep Sea Scuba Scooter! Steer the awesome scuba scooter through the clear water and down to the depths. Then use the robotic arms to grab the precious crystal, but watch out for the giant octopus lurking in the seaweed! It also has a crystal gripped tightly in one of its long tentacles! Can you retrieve the precious crystal? Includes a scuba diver minifigure.
- Includes a scuba diver minifigure
- Features a scuba scooter with spinning propellers, 2 robotic arms and 2 harpoons, octopus, seaweed and 2 crystals
- Search for sunken treasure
- Take control of the awesome scuba scooter
- Grab the crystals with the scuba scooter’s robotic arm
- Watch out for the huge octopus!
- Scuba scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- October 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Fun-Quick BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Yesterday (10/10/2016), my kind sister bought me this fun-sized set at Barnes & Noble. I liked building it very much! If you have to go somewhere and want to play with a little LEGO set, this would be the PERFECT one. This set reminds me of the older LEGO theme, ATLANTIS. I never got an ATLANTIS LEGO set, so this is a satisfying set. The play experience is FUN! It's fun to blow on the propellers of the Sea Scooter. Also, it's pretty cool to actually hold one of the rarest LEGO pieces: the octopus. (Not important, but I named the octopus Hank.) Overall, I think that this is a good set to get and a fun thing to play with. (Review typed by cheeseinthepie. 10/11/2016)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
- May 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scuba Scooteramazed78 |I would recommend this to a friend!An affordable set with many great details. I, personally, had to buy this for the large dark red octopus, since I didn't have one in my collection. It definitely did not disappoint. The diver has very nice printing (some in bright silver) on the back and front his black-and-red upper body, a red helmet, red flippers, a grey air tank, and a transparent light-blue diving mask. The mainly yellow-and-grey scuba scooter has rotating propellers, two harpoons and bendable arms which the diver can use to explore the sea floor and possibly to poke at the poor octopus. ;) Also included in the set is one light green seaweed-type plant on a tan round plate. The only tricky part of this set is to get the diver's hand attached to the handlebars of the scooter. The trick is to turn the hands so that the more gently sloping side of the hand is on the outside. It would have been nice if the diver had a two-sided head, a neutral face (or slightly grinning as he has now) and a scared face for when he discovers the octopus.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
- August 16th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A cool little setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is great for starting or adding to any City Diver/Water Sports theme, but can also be used for lots of other things (for instance, the scuba scooter could be easily customised into a jetpack, spaceship etc.). The figure is good, and comes with good diving accessories. The octopus is also a nice inclusion, and just adds to the fun, adventurous ideas behind this set. It's always nice when LEGO include some terrain/plants, so the tiny plant is appreciated. I think this is a great value, cool little diving set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
- July 23rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pass the timemcanimal |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Was a good piece to put together to pass the time.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Deep Sea Scuba Scooter