Enjoy sea life adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31088 Deep Sea Creatures set, featuring a scary shark toy with a realistic dark-blue and white color scheme, opening mouth full of pointy teeth, moving fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure. With LEGO Creator 3in1 play sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Shark and crab toys, and then rebuild them to create a posable Squid or a wide-mouthed Angler Fish for even more deep sea fun.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the shark with crab and treasure, and then rebuild to create a flexible Squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish.
- The Deep Sea Creatures set features a scary shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure.
- Check out the Shark's cool dark-blue and white color scheme!
- Open the Shark's mouth to reveal its scary, pointy teeth.
- Help protect the cute crab and its box of treasure.
- Enjoy an additional build with this set. Building instructions for a whale – available at LEGO.com.
- Shark measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 1” (3cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Squid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Angler Fish measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Did someone order the fish"?Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDeep Sea Creatures, Set 31088, 230 pieces. This set is simply amazing in so many ways that I can not write everything I love about it. So I will keep it simple and let the pictures speak for me. I took the pictures of what I was able to make with some extra pieces that I had. In the set you have instructions for 3 different builds, as well as a additional 4th that you can down load from LEGO. Shark, Crab, Whale, Squids and Deep Sea Fishes are just the start on what you can build. When I finished the set I had so many ideas for displays. This set is perfect for the beginner as well as Master Builders, its fun straight forward build that will let you imagination run wild. I feel this is a must have set for 2019.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- May 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Paradise for the Aquatically inclined!EightoSixo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVED the shark portion of the build, because I love sharks, but the build that I found most enjoyable was the anglerfish. Some of the pieces will fluoresce under actinic/UV light, allowing builders a unique and spooky experience for a vignette display. The blurry pics are on purpose, to simulate the deep oceans. I used a single 390nm LED to light the display, and both figures are supported by the post pieces from the Street lights XTRAS pack.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Crab and SharkWRK2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is fun to build and the designers were very creative with the pieces they had to work with. The shark was accurately designed to move side to side rather than up and down. The crab had very nice pincers. I can’t wait to build the rest.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- July 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Fun Build with More After-Build EnjoymentI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis was a purchase for my 5-year-old daughter who loved the build options. She knocked it out in less than an hour and won't stop playing. As always, there are multiple fun features not readily apparent on the box (iridescent eyes). This was a fun build and provided even more after build enjoyment.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures