Creative FunCreative Fun3.333353.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Small parts and a Small ball.
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Enjoy endless creativity and fun with the LEGO® Classic 11005 Creative Fun set. Choose from a perfect mix of brightly colored LEGO building bricks and pieces, including eyes, wheels, doors, windows and hinges. Create animals, buildings, vehicles and LEGO models with a hint of nostalgia, including an old-fashioned typewriter and a vintage biplane. This set offers 3 levels of building complexity and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Includes age-appropriate building instructions to help children unlock their creative building skills, with further inspiration available online.
- Includes a perfect mix of LEGO® bricks and pieces for creating classic toys, including eyes, wheels, windows doors and hinges.
- Features bright and colorful LEGO® bricks and pieces that allow for open-ended creative play.
- This construction toy provides 3 levels of building complexity for budding LEGO® builders.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic building sets!
- This set includes 900 pieces.
- This LEGO® building set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4+
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0HairyWookey | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonAs the set name suggests, this is a set to be creative with and to use the imagination. Some basic build ideas are included but this really is a set to just tip out on the floor and to sit with your little ones and just build what you like. 900 bricks for £30 is good value, however a few more wheels in the set would be good. This is a great starter set and a few of the cheap poly-bag sets with figures and wheels etc will allow for some very creative building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Fun
- in 10 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nothing unique or classic.Pawl | 25-34Purchased for: SelfToo many pink,blue,purple pieces, no wings, hinges and a lot of useless blocks. I feel as though the classic sets are lacking and would never recommend. Buying sets are more lucrative and worth it for getting unique pieces.February 22, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that this set wasn't quite the right fit for your creations. This set was designed to have a lot of basic pieces in different colors, that way young and experienced builders alike can make a variety of different things. We also always try really hard to make sure that we're clear about what each set includes, which is why most of our Classic theme sets include a list of the parts right on the packaging. If you're ever wondering about the parts included in a set, you can also check out the digital version of the building instructions. You'll find them available to download at LEGO.com/Service. All our instructions include a parts list in the last few pages.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Creative Fun
- in 8 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Internet necessary to completeJoeysWife | 45-54These lego classic sets are really becoming a frustration. Lego pictures these great models on the box but you have to go ONLINE to get instructions! As much as these sets cost, they couldn't just maybe print the instructions and include them in the box?! For those of us who buy these as an alternative to screen time, that is defeated wholly and completely by this cheap tactic of making us go online to get our instructions. Until they start including complete instructions with these sets, I'm not buying any more of then. :(
Response from LEGO SHOPMarch 8, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. LEGO® Classic sets are designed to let your builder create whatever they can imagine. Most of them will come with inspirational ideas just to get you started - some in a physical instruction booklet and then some bonus ideas will be available online. In the case of this set, one build (the house) is online-only, and the others will all be available in the physical instructions. If you didn't get the instructions with your set, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'd be happy to send you a replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Creative Fun