VIP: Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over $200*Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Enjoy endless creativity and fun with the LEGO® Classic 11005 Creative Fun set. Choose from a perfect mix of brightly colored LEGO building bricks and pieces, including eyes, wheels, doors, windows and hinges. Create animals, buildings, vehicles and LEGO models with a hint of nostalgia, including an old-fashioned typewriter and a vintage biplane. This set offers 3 levels of building complexity and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Includes age-appropriate building instructions to help children unlock their creative building skills, with further inspiration available online.
- Includes a perfect mix of LEGO® bricks and pieces for creating classic toys, including eyes, wheels, windows doors and hinges.
- Features bright and colorful LEGO® bricks and pieces that allow for open-ended creative play.
- This construction toy provides 3 levels of building complexity for budding LEGO® builders.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic building sets!
- This set includes 900 pieces.
- This LEGO® building set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4+
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Box of BricksNebly |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fantastic value, with 900 assorted pieces for under $40 US. The color selection is amazing, and a variety of basic specialized pieces (wheels, roof pieces, doors, windows) provide just enough variety to build just about anything you can imagine as long as you don't mind mixing colors. Imagination is key with sets like this - don't count on instructions to show you how to build anything beyond the basic six models. Although this could be a good starter set for someone who already has creative energies, I think it shines as a way to grow your brick collection and expand building possibilities for those who are already familiar with Lego but just need more pieces to enable bigger builds.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Fun
- February 22nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nothing unique or classic.Pawl |Purchased for: SelfToo many pink,blue,purple pieces, no wings, hinges and a lot of useless blocks. I feel as though the classic sets are lacking and would never recommend. Buying sets are more lucrative and worth it for getting unique pieces.February 22, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that this set wasn't quite the right fit for your creations. This set was designed to have a lot of basic pieces in different colors, that way young and experienced builders alike can make a variety of different things. We also always try really hard to make sure that we're clear about what each set includes, which is why most of our Classic theme sets include a list of the parts right on the packaging. If you're ever wondering about the parts included in a set, you can also check out the digital version of the building instructions. You'll find them available to download at LEGO.com/Service. All our instructions include a parts list in the last few pages.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Creative Fun
- April 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonAs the set name suggests, this is a set to be creative with and to use the imagination. Some basic build ideas are included but this really is a set to just tip out on the floor and to sit with your little ones and just build what you like. 900 bricks for £30 is good value, however a few more wheels in the set would be good. This is a great starter set and a few of the cheap poly-bag sets with figures and wheels etc will allow for some very creative building.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Fun
- May 26th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Poor instructions, more guidance reqd younger kidsStu999 |Purchased for: SonA large number of great pieces, but poor instructions to go with it. Only 9 basic things to make (one more online), but these barely use the 900 pieces. My 4yo boy was intimidated by the set, even though he is good with lego. He is not yet at the stage where he can build from nothing, which is about all this lego set provides. It wouldnt have been hard to through in a bundle of further ideas, online if Lego wanted to save money on paper manuals.
Response from LEGO SHOPJuly 1, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear this wasn't the right fit for your builder. Our Classic sets are designed to be primarily for imaginative building. If your 4 year old isn't quite ready to create his own builds, a set from our City, Creator 3-in-1, or Disney themes might be more to his liking. While we don't have additional instructions for this specific set, you can check out a page of instructions for all our Classic sets. This set might not have the exact colors shown, but a lot of the parts will be similar. Head to LEGO.build/ClassicBI-BV to get started.Play Experience1.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?25Creative Fun