All kids love animals, right? And with these 9 adorable animals from around the world, they can build and play while developing key creative, imaginative and practical skills. Toddlers’ first animal playset Youngsters relate to the recognizable animal friends, so when they build and play, it benefits their emotional development as well as their fine motor skills. As they rearrange the figures and accessories, they role-play stories, expand their imagination and develop their visual-spatial awareness. Little animal lovers will have endless imaginative fun with these adorable friends. And parents and carers can share precious developmental milestones as they join in the fun. Educational building toys for toddlers LEGO® DUPLO® sets bring familiar scenes to life with colorful, easy-to-handle, safe pieces that excite toddlers' imaginations and put creative control right into preschoolers' hands.
- As kids build and play with the adorable animal figures in their different habitats, they develop key creative, imaginative and practical skills that will last a lifetime.
- This 175-piece set contains colorful bricks and pieces that build into a monkey, tiger, toucan, panda, elephant, giraffe, crocodile, penguin and whale, plus 3 awesome environments: Arctic, jungle and savannah.
- It's easy for little hands to pick up and place these toddler-friendly pieces. With 9 animals and 3 habitats to build, there’s enjoy endless imaginative fun to enjoy (but look out for the crocodile’s opening mouth!).
- Little animal lovers will go wild for these 9 animal friends. With safe, easy-to-handle pieces, this versatile educational toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for toddlers aged 18 months and up.
- With the penguin measuring over 3” (8cm) high and the palm tree over 5” (13cm) high, this animal-figure playset provides hands-on play on a generous scale. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets for even more fun.
- The hands-on play can begin straightaway. No batteries needed – all the open-ended imaginative fun is fueled by kids’ unlimited imaginations!
- Simple instructions provide ideas and inspiration for parents and toddlers. Once the creative building and imaginative role-play begins, the shared pleasure and developmental benefits will never end.
- Introduce preschoolers to stimulating, open-ended play with LEGO® DUPLO® playsets. Toddler-friendly bricks with familiar scenes, animals and objects combine to make great gifts for kids with curious minds.
- LEGO® DUPLO® toddler playsets meet the highest industry standards and our meticulous quality testing. This ensures bricks are easy for little hands to pick up, place and pull apart – and it's been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids' DUPLO playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The cutest building block set!dtaylor |I would recommend this to a friend!I was amazed at the possibilities with this set. I got it for my two year old nephew and he absolutely adores it! You can create 9 different animals with the help of the building guide, but really the possibilities are endless. He gets such a kick out of "creating" new animals by putting different parts together, and there are plenty of extra blocks to make things with. He built his own little zoo for all his animal friends. He plays with this daily and its amazing to watch how well he has gotten at building with these blocks. It's really a great set to help spark his imagination and for him to express his creativity!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Animals
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of pieces for lots of open ended playI would recommend this to a friend!We love LEGO duplo because they are the perfect size for our toddler, easy enough to avoid frustration with our 5 year old and provide enough open ended creativity for our 8 year old. The creative animal kit did not disappoint and held up to everything I expect from LEGO duplo! The box includes 175 pieces! Some of which are animal faces but most are plain. It came with easy to follow instructions to make a vast collection of animals. The favorites from our crew were the elephant, whale and the giraffe. This collection entertains my kiddos for large chunks of a time. I love the fact that they are able to all enjoy the duplos together (without fighting!) and without screen time. It is a great creative outlet!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Animals
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a great product!LizzieB |I would recommend this to a friend!These legos are the cutest! It is a set that has many animals and their habitats your child can build. The pieces are big enough so there isn't any choking hazards for babies, other than the jungle flowers. Those pieces could be harmful. The colors are vibrant for this set. The animals and habitats are very detailed. Once your child has built the model, they can destroy it and make a different design. My daughter loves legos and she's happy to have a set of her own.September 1, 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your concerns. Since our primary audience for LEGO DUPLO is young children, safety is always priority number one! Knowing that LEGO® products will be handled by kids in all sorts of ways – in hands, in mouths, and in every room of the house- all DUPLO sets undergo rigorous testing and must meet the strictest safety standards. This includes pull tests, impact tests, compression tests, and step tests. This means any DUPLO element your child plays with won’t cause harm. If you want more information on our safety guidelines for DUPLO products or have any more questions, please give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Animals
- April 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Creative Animals.Nikolaos |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterVery nice Kit. Many pieces from Lego. VFM. My kids loved it. I recommend it. Fast shipping too..Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Creative Animals
Shop more like this: