Bring the world of construction to life for kids who love to see how things work. Youngsters with a passion for vehicles will enjoy building this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With 8 robust wheels, a moving motor, opening driver’s cab and large mixing drum, it looks just like the real thing. Kids can turn the drum manually or set it to automatic to see it turn as they push the truck. When they turn the drum counterclockwise, they'll see the concrete unload.
Creative play at the toy construction site
Imaginative role play is easy with this construction toy building set. The truck comes with 100 1x1 LEGO bricks to use as the concrete. Kids can turn the bricks in the blender then use the handle to control the funnel and pour the concrete into position.
Advanced building kits for kids
LEGO Technic model building kits are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge. These vehicles look and move like the real thing, so kids will love playing with their creations.
- Kids who love construction vehicle playsets will discover lots of cool functions in this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With a rotating mixer drum, this model looks and moves just like the real thing.
- With 1,163 pieces, kids will enjoy a challenging build before exploring all the features of the concrete mixer truck, including 100 1x1 LEGO® system bricks to use as the concrete.
- Turn the drum manually to mix the concrete or set it to automatic and see the mixer rotate as the truck drives along. Turn the drum counterclockwise to unload the concrete, using the funnel to guide it.
- Kids who love concrete truck toys will have lots of fun exploring all the features of this concrete mixer truck construction model kit. It makes a great birthday present or holiday gift for kids aged 10 and up.
- The concrete truck toy measures over 16” (42cm) long, 7” (19cm) high and 4” (12cm) wide, making it ideal for creative play.
- No batteries are required for this construction toy so the fun starts right away and never slows down.
- Printed instructions are included for this concrete truck toy LEGO® Technic™ building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic™ model kits give kids a great introduction to engineering. With awesome designs and realistic functions, LEGO Technic offers advanced building kits packed with realistic features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures each of these building sets for kids connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun mixer truck with unexpected problemsWindsnow | 35-44Purchased for: SonMy five-year-old is crazy about mixer truck and he really loves this toy. It’s not very hard to build. He built it mostly by himself and it worked! The mixer truck can function perfectly. But after he played it for an hour or so, the mixer truck now can not move forward. It can only move backwards. The drum works ok. So I think the issue comes from the back wheel. I guess he ran the truck too quickly and then something got wrong. Now the question is do we have to rebuild it from the scratch? The wheel powering part is among the first 25% of the progress. This is very frustrating. He kept asking me to buy a new one:-(September 15, 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceThat's no fun, a truck that won't move forwards! It does sound like something might be wrong with the build, so the best thing to do is to take that section apart and build it again. Pay close attention to the instructions, as even a small mistake can cause the model to not function properly. If you're sure everything was built correctly and you're still having trouble, or you notice any parts don't seem to be functioning properly, get in touch via LEGO.build/Service-BV and our experts will help you out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsWas this helpful?45Concrete Mixer Truck
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome functional concrete truckslugbiker | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough a little tricky to build at a few points, the end result is fantastic! Very cool that you can choose to have the drum turn automatically with the wheels or with the hand crank (or not at all - thanks for the neutral option as well). Steering mechanism very similar to the Mobile Crane, nice and smooth. The pistons moving with the wheels is a fun little touch (although you wouldn't normally want the pistons in the passenger cab, at least this way you get to see them moving). I'm not a fan of lots of stickers, but was able to get these on okay (long thin ones create the most difficulty). My only quibble is that there should a brake (maybe include chocks?), since the truck moves a bit when you use the hand crank unless you hold it. Highly recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Concrete Mixer Truck