Celebrate an iconic collaboration with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75261 Clone Scout Walker – 20th Anniversary Edition! This action-packed construction playset celebrates 20 years of LEGO Star Wars sets, including an updated version of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005 with posable legs, turning turret, space for the Kashyyyk Trooper minifigure on top and a stud shooter. This cool construction toy also includes a Dwarf Spider Droid LEGO figure with stud shooter, trench section with gun, plus a bonus Darth Vader minifigure from 1999 on a commemorative display stand.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a Kashyyyk Trooper, Wookiee Warrior and bonus 20th anniversary Darth Vader on a detachable display stand, plus a Battle Droid LEGO figure.
- Features an AT-RT Clone Scout Walker, Dwarf Spider Droid and a trench section with a non-firing gun.
- AT-RT features posable legs, turning turret, a seat on top for a minifigure and a stud shooter at the front.
- Dwarf Spider Droid features posable legs, movable antenna and a stud shooter.
- Weapons include the Battle Droid’s blaster, Kashyyyk Trooper’s blaster, Wookiee warrior’s rifle and Darth Vader’s red Lightsaber.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy is a reinterpretation of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars collectible construction toy for builders of any age.
- The Battle Droid's head decoration is new for April 2019.
- Darth Vader minifigure is a faithful reproduction of the original minifigure from 1999 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector’s item.
- Recreate epic battles from the Star Wars™ saga or make up your own creative play action!
- AT-RT LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle with antenna measures over 8” (21cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Dwarf Spider Droid kids building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- July 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Clone Wars setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, I have never been a big fan of the Clone Wars items. But this set changed my mind. It's a very interesting build, and contains quite a few unique elements that make the details stand out. You get 3 minifigures in this set. The Kashyyyk trooper is pretty awesome. The Scout Walker itself is cool, and full of detail, with a really nice mix of accent colors. The only negative thing that I could say is that the functionality of the legs is less than what I would like to see. But overall, it is an amazingly cool display piece. And the 20th anniversary Darth Vader is a nice touch, and a welcome addition to my collection.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0good but not scaled welljackpoly |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is not a bad set however the fact that it is so over sized just bothers me a lot. I wish that maybe they included a near to scale atrt set that has nice builds for each side for a nice battle scene set. I really dont understand how some star wars sets are so undersized and some are so over sized like this set and the grievous combat speeder. I know Lego wants its sets to be playable and I understand that Lego is a toy company but I even think a kid would be happy with alot of stuff in 1 40 dollar set. The figures are great and massible and the vader is nice. In conclusion the set is fine but way too over sized.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 46 minsWas this helpful?45Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- July 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Battle of kashyyyk?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would say this is a great set if it was around the 20-25 euro mark.I am glad to see the see the battle of kashyyyk sets bieng made again.I also thought the dwarf spider droid was a great inclusion a long with one plain battle droid.The wookie and his small trench added even more playability.Overall i think the walker is a bit oversized and like another review i seen,lego has a bit of a scaling issue. Otherwise a great set.Im also thinking about purchasing another set like this soon if it isnt beyond my budget $$$$$Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?45Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- July 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good valueI would recommend this to a friend!I like the price point of this set. 4 mini figures and the build was a good size. I agree with the sizing compared to other Star Wars sets (pretty large next to at-st for example) the but I think it fit well for the size of the mini figures. There are many different scales of Star Wars sets, smaller makes them more accessible and maybe larger ones are meant to stand alone. I enjoy the opportunity to buy older sets that are revamped, if I can’t get the original it’s nice to see a new version, keep em coming.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Scout Walker™ – 20th Anniversary Edition