Recreate engineering excellence with this LEGO® Technic™ 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Developed in partnership with Corvette, this exclusive model really captures the essence of the iconic supercar and comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, large rear wing and 4 tailpipes. This Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica also features working steering and a visible detailed V8 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild this awesome 2-in1 model to create a realistic Hot Rod replica.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Suitable for ages 9+.
- Chevrolet Corvette measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Technic Corvette ZR1MikeSIGuy1 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've got some significant Lego builds under my belt including the USC Millennium Falcon, but I've not yet built a strictly Technic set. Since I have my eye on the Bugatti Chiron Technic set, I wanted to get used to the Technic theme before investing in such an expensive set as the Bugatti ($349.99). For the cost of the Corvette ZR1 set ($49.99), you get good experience in putting together a vehicle with a few of the technical features of the Bugatti such as the firing pistons, open differential and working steering. True, there are big differences in the Bugatti such as the doors and hood don't open in the ZR1, the steering is done from the back instead of the steering wheel, and the Bugatti is a way more complicated build from what I can see; However I believe building the ZR1 gave me more of an insight into some of the complexities of the Technic sets, and more importantly completing the ZR1 boosted my confidence and helped me decide to eventually purchase the Bugatti. And in the end I also wound up with a pretty nice overall model of Lego's Corvette ZR1. Also, with this model you do get some rare pieces that I'm sure people who build their own creations would appreciate. Overall this was an enjoyable experience, and I would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rebuild Value!Mechanic | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor reference this is my first technic build in years but I had to purchase this as soon as I saw my favorite corvette built after 1969 (stingray). When I saw the rear differential on page 1 I was immediately excited to see what internals this build had in store. The overall design of this set is wonderful with the detail in the motor really shining through. The pistons on this model actually fire and are truly unique to this set as far as I know. They are connected to the rear wheels which is a nice touch considering the zr1 is a rear wheel drive vehicle. I am also very impressed with the turning system. It adds a layer of playability aven for older builders. This set isn't visually perfect but it is always difficult to create curves on a small scale model like this one. The interior of this model is lacking slightly with only 2 racing seats and a steering wheel but I buy technic sets mainly for the mechanical attributes regardless. I also wish that the doors opened but again it is a smaller model and space is at a premium. It comes with 7 extra parts that are all small and easy to lose track of so they were well chosen and appreciated. The most unique part is the rebuild value of this 2in1 set. It can also be made into a hot rod using online instructions. These instructions are, however, not yet available in the website so I cannot yet build it. Hopefully this is fixed in the future as I am looking forward to disassembling and rebuilding this set. Overall this was one of my favorite builds in memory and I highly recommend it. I hope Lego makes more 2in1 sets like this in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- in 24 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun buildJosko18 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I had a blast building this car. It was my first Lego set since I was about 10. I had tons of star wars legos. Very easy for beginners.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- in 24 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.02019 Corvettesirslayer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot bad for a 500+ pieces sport car. Orange color and V-8 hooked up to a drive train will cause the pistons to go up and down when you roll the rear tires!! Must buy for any muscle car lover !!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1