Green is for go in this drag racing set featuring LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the iconic 1969 and 2016 Chevrolet Camaro cars and a functioning start/finish line. Switch the ‘lights' from red to green to begin the race. With 2 Chevrolet Racing driver minifigures plus a race official with the checkered flag and a trophy for the winner, there's everything needed to role-play a classic vs. modern drag strip racing event. Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Chevrolet Racing drivers and a race official.
- Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Chevrolet Racing drivers and a race official.
- The race-ready, buildable 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 and 2016 Chevrolet Camaro cars can each fit a minifigure inside and come with 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, removable windshields, plus authentic Chevrolet logo and headlight stickers.
- The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro also comes with 2 interchangeable engine blocks.
- Switch the start/finish line ‘lights' (translucent elements) from red to green to begin the race!
- Accessory elements include 2 drivers' helmets, the race official's cap and checkered flag, plus a trophy with a stand.
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Start line measures over 5” (15cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 29th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Modern vs. ClassicTheOriginalTAHUcloNe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I really like the concept of this set, with the modern Camaro racing the old, but modified one. I especially like the supercharged engine sticking out of the hood, interchangeable with whatever the other thing is (I'm not a huge car nut). The 2016 Camaro is probably more high-tech, but the 1969 Camaro's mods might just give it the edge in a drag race. It's also a great value. Let me break it down: -Normal Speed Champs car: $14.99 USD (MSRP) -This set, which has two and also another thing: $29.99 USD (MSRP) So, each car is worth $15, and you also get the starting line, which has some very useful pieces. I do have two complaints, which really apply to the entire theme and not just this set. The first is that if you look at a SC car from straight-on, the windshield really looks kinda narrow, at four studs wide. If it was possible, five would be better, but they'd have to make a few new pieces for that, and making molds is expensive. The second is the sheer amount of stickers! There are so many! I wouldn't expect all the pieces to have printing instead, but they do do a few, at least. Lastly, one minor gripe about the '69 car: The racing stripes, due to Lego's apparent sticker policy of leaving a little bit of room, really look more like a really fat white stripe with a black dotted line down the middle. If you're willing to draw on the pieces with a black marker, though, this can be fixed. Overall, I would say that this is definitely worth buying for any Lego fan who likes cars. Even if you don't like the designs, the pieces are invaluable for any builder. And, to conclude, I just want to mention that the '69 Camaro is, without a doubt, way illegal to drive on the streets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Camaro Drag Race
- March 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetGregoryRo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't even aware that a second series of the Speed Champions was coming out until I came across them at the local TRU. As an owner of a Camaro, I was like a kid when I saw this set and had to buy it. The 69 Camaro is a near perfect representation of a powered up version from that era. I think the grill and headlight looks could have been achieved without decals but it's still good. The new one (a 6th generation Camaro) is a little heavy on decals but that's unavoidable with the new design lines but is also great. Not sure why the entire hood wasn't given the flat pieces but easily fixed. I'd love to get more versions of the Camaros. I might try to replicate the 69 version in a different color since this set is so solid.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro Drag Race
- February 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Good Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very good and interesting set and at first I wasn't sure about getting this set but after buying it and building the cars I started to really like it alot the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro is a nice car plus I like the red for the color but I really like the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro it looks very cool with the big engine in the front and you get a build able engine to switch out if you want and I like the big tires on the back and if these two car were to have a drag race the !969 Camaro would definilty win for sure but like another reviewer said the !969 ?Camaro would not be street legal on the streets. I also like the starting gate and the small trophy stand which are both good add on's for this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro Drag Race
- February 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Camero drag raceWhitty | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is very good for someone who doesn't have any speed champions yet for the price you get to Cars and a race start line.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro Drag Race