- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- Catwoman™ Catcycle Chase
Catwoman™ Catcycle ChaseCatwoman™ Catcycle Chase4.4815527.
Help Batgirl™ and Robin™ thwart a jewel heist in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Catwoman™ Catcycle Chase set, including the Catcycle and a buildable street scene with a jewelry store. Play-starting features include a lamppost with tipping function to knock over during the getaway pursuit, translucent diamond-style elements, plus Catwoman’s whip and Batgirl’s Batarangs. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Catwoman™, Batgirl™ and Robin™.
- The Catwoman™ Catcycle features a minifigure seat, printed dashboard, big wheels with rubber tires, engine elements and a translucent headlight-style element.
- The buildable street scene features a jewelry store with a window and opening door, both with translucent glass-style elements, shop sign on the roof plus two translucent diamond-style elements. The street outside includes a lamppost with tip-over function and trash can.
- Knock over the lamppost with the Catcycle.
- Weapons include Catwoman’s whip and Batgirl’s two yellow Batarangs.
- Accessory elements include Batgirl and Robin’s capes.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Catwoman™ Catcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Street scene excluding lamppost measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Lamppost stands over 4” (11cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Catwoman Catcycle ChaseDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego Batman Movie is quickly becoming one of my favorite themes and that is primarily because of the minifigures. The first wave has three sets at the same price point of $24.99. Two of the three sets have a generic security guard and Batman as two of their three minifigures. The Catwoman Catcycle Chase has the standard of three minifigures, 139 pieces and comes with two builds. Set: The Catcycle has been made twice by Lego and both times used the pre-made purple bike body frame. This version however, is a brick built bike. When Lego makes brick-built bikes, they are often out of scale but this bike is actually a pretty cool and slightly accurate design. The whole design is built along the lines of a chopper bike with the front tires raised and the back tires angled far from the seat. Purple parts are used to good effect alongside silver and dark bluish grey parts. The bike is built along a technic frame which connects the front and back tires. There are a few printed parts included in the set. A 2x2 curved slope showing the controls as well as a stylish cat design plus four 1x1 half circle tiles with a nice engine design. There are also some nice details on the bike including the purple tile used as headlight and a red tile indicating the backlight. The second build is the small jewellery store for Catwoman to rob. This is another cool build which will be perfect to integrate into a Lego CITY. The whole build is simple stacking of bricks. The foundation of the store has 3 1x4 Masonry bricks which add colour to the build. The store features a window to display the gems and a door with a nice CLOSED sticker. On the top is a nice awning design made with four cheese slope pieces. The sign has a weird cat design which seems a bit ironic. One one side of the store is a sign for a missing cat and a trashcan. The streetlight is a simple but effective build and adds to the build. Minifigures: Catwoman: The third alteration of Catwoman features a new and exclusive helmet design with smaller ears and a more rounded shape. It is outlined around the eyes in silver which is a very striking colour against purple. The head underneath has luminous green eyes and a very small mouth. Catowman is wearing a purple jacket with silver stripes down the centre with a cat shaped zipper. The printing continues on to the side with silver outlines. The figure comes with a black whip and a purple utility belt which is a nice recolour. Batgirl: I missed getting the 2014’s Batgirl and fortunately the Batman Movie set featured her in a very affordable set. The cowl piece like Catwoman’s is new and exclusive and contains a small peg on the back to attach her ponytail piece. This idea is pure genius as the cape does not get damaged which was the case with the 2014’s Batgirl. The cape is the newer fabric which has a reflective shine on one side and a dull look on the other. The torso print has a very sleek bat design along with some silver printing. The printing continues to the arms. The legs have minor printing but are dual molded. The printing on the legs continues to the side as well with boot detailing. The figure comes with a yellow utility belt piece and two yellow batarangs. Robin: The final minifigure does not disappoint. Robin has been recently an expensive figure so getting him in a cheap set is nice. The figure’s hairpiece is dual molded with his hair and goggles. The face underneath is a useful face to make custom children with flesh tone. The cape is made out of the same material as Batgirl’s but is smaller. The torso has simple details which are similar to the Robin from Jokerland the 1966 Batcave. The legs and arms are dual molded and the legs have some nice details. Robin does not come with any accessories. Overall: The set has two great builds and three fantastic minifigures. Two of the figures are common but are fantastic inclusions. The only problem with the set is price. The piece-to-parts ratio is very high which is due to the printed parts and the new molds for the figures. I picked this set up at 20% off which is, in my opinion, a justified price for the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 31 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Catwoman™ Catcycle Chase
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cat woman cycle chaseReader12 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for an amazing price, and I am overall pleased with this set. I love the new Batgirl costume, as well as robin's hairpiece and the new color of catwoman. This set goes for a great price, great figures, and a few cool features.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Catwoman™ Catcycle Chase
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0(Insert Bat Pun..?)ShatterSoldier | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self* CATWOMAN has good details on her shoulders and back. I have mixed feelings about the new cat-cowl mold, as well as the utility belt. It seems to make the minifig a bit too tall... Like the green eyes though! * BATGIRL is the main reason I got this, and I was not disappointed. Superb printing on all sides; Mainly the boot buckles and the double-sided face are some of the best I've seen on a minifig in a LONG time. Cape material has improved since my last Lego set that included fabric. One side is glossy, the other a plain yellow. Bat-mask has a separate ponytail piece on back that can move/swing. * ROBIN's expressions are funny, and leg molding is spot-on. A little plain overall, but still a decent addition. * BIKE should provide play value for younger fans, and has many unique parts for collectors. Easy to build, very sturdy. *SHOP is surprisingly well-built. Small, but has cool stickers! I should mention (at least on MY set), the hollow round stud and "robot hand" clip that make the part of the lightpost do NOT connect easily. Mine would not fully push together. Great great product! Extra pieces include another whip, another yellow utility belt, MOAR batarangs, rare colored, translucent and hollow studs, and even a second printed tile with bike controls on it. $20 for three figs, and two brick-builds? SOLD! Buy this if you have the slightest interest!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Catwoman™ Catcycle Chase
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Peeeeerrrrrrrfect setjedi651 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe cat woman cat cycle chase is one of the best Lego Batman Movie sets! You get a really cool build, along with three awesome minifigures: Robin, Batgirl, and Cat Woman. Those three are very well done minifigures with incredible printing, and this is currently the easiest and cheapest way to get them. As for the builds, the motor cycle is pretty average but is still pretty good compared to other bikes in Lego form. The diamond shop however is awesome. It's very small, but it includes a display window for a couple of the jewels as well as some other cool little details. The lightpost right outside the shop can be knocked down to to stop Cat Woman from getting away, which is actually the only play feature of the set. Sure, that fact is a little lame, but the three awesome minifigs and diamond shop build make up for it. While the part to pace ratio isn't exactly on point, I still think this set is worth it. Because what Lego did give us is very well done. Definitely a win for me personally!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Catwoman™ Catcycle Chase