Team up with Batman™ to rescue The Flash™ from Poison Ivy™ and Firefly™ with this action-packed LEGO® DC Batman 76117 Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech building set for kids. The posable Batman Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, dual stud shooter, spinning saw blade and a net shooter, while the Poison Ivy Mech has a minifigure cockpit, stud shooter and a collapse function. Both mechs also feature gripping hands to grab a minifigure. This awesome Batman toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures plus 10 assorted Power Burst elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons for endless creative play.
- This super-hero toy includes 4 minifigures: Batman™, Poison Ivy™, The Flash™ and Firefly™.
- Batman™ Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, gripping hands to grab a minifigure, dual stud shooter, spinning saw blade and a retractable net shooter.
- Poison Ivy™ Mech features a minifigure cockpit, stud shooter, posable branch ‘arms', gripping poison ivy leaf ‘hand' to grab a minifigure and a collapse function.
- Knock over the Poison Ivy™ Mech with the saw blade.
- This cool construction toy includes 10 assorted translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons.
- Also includes Firefly’s stud shooter weapon.
- The Poison Ivy™, Firefly™ and The Flash™ toy minifigures are new for January 2019.
- Bat-mech measures over 6” (17cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Poison Ivy™ Mech measures over 5” (13cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Expectations fell apart (just like the set does)DanEaston84 | 35-44Purchased for: SonI love everything LEGO....EVERYTHING! My son and I get all the Batman sets, when I saw this one I figured it would be easier for him to play with (he's almost 4). Everytime you touch the Mech something falls off, then while putting it back on, something else falls off. I have never given an even sort of bad review before, but I almost feel obligated for this one. It looks cool, but if you're getting this set with the thought of playability, buy a different set, because this one isn't it. Poison Ivy doesn't have the best balance either. The minifigs in general are nice, but man the mech is a stinker.September 9, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Wish there was a decent Poison Ivy set out thereDIsneyfan123 | 19-24I've been wanting a Poison Ivy minifigure for a long time, but haven't purchased one for 2 reasons: (1) She's typically bundled with the more expensive sets ($80+) and (2) these sets usually include almost no accessories for her. You'd think that with her receiving title billing in this set she'd come with something quite substantive, but all you really get is a tiny base for her. I don't understand how LEGO is able to release a whole mech for a barely known character, such as Egghead, yet not give better treatment to an A list villain such as Poison Ivy. The Batman mech is decent enough, but there are so many Batman set pieces out there already. Also, worth mentioning is that this Poison Ivy mini figure seems like a big step backwards. There's no printing on her hair or legs, like most previous versions have had. This is probably the most primitive Poison Ivy lego figure released and that's really unfortunate when considering how innovative LEGo has become with their mini figures over the last decade.Was this helpful?25Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech
- in 4 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Disappointing, unfortunatelyMummyLovesLegos | 25-34Purchased for: SonWe love Lego in our house, my son has built well over 30 sets (with my help) and I have been building Lego myself all my life. This set was received as a gift and I don't believe I've ever been so disappointed with a Lego set. First of all, none of them actually stand upright without spending way too much time balancing them just right. Firefly does not stand at all, Poison Ivy barely does and the Batman mech has to be positioned in exactly the right way, but it isn't sturdy and falls over often. Which leads to my next complaint, pieces of the Batman mech are falling off constantly. Pieces fall off if it falls over, pieces fall off when you pick it up, pieces fall off if it is gently bumped into ANYTHING. We've had this built for 3 days and I've had to nearly rebuild it at least 5 times, not to mention the countless times I've put various pieces back on. It isn't well designed. This set is marketed to children 7 years of age and up, but they can't play with it once it's built without it essentially falling apart. The Batman mech fell from less than a foot off the ground and was in so many pieces I had to bring the book back out to put it back together. This set seems like it was made to be put up on a shelf to look at, definitely not for playing and therefore, not for children.
Response from LEGO SHOPMarch 7, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble getting your set to stay standing. A little rebuilding should do the trick! For Batman, you'll want to take a close look at the pieces added on page 34, step 19 of the instructions. If they're not pressed tightly together, the joints won’t be strong enough to stay together. You want to make sure that you hear a noticeable "click" as shown when you put those parts together. Similarly for the other mechs, you'll want to make sure that all the parts are pressed tightly together and just as shown in the instructions. If you'd like any further help building, you can get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setGemini | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Poison Ivy: Meh Batman: Can't do wrong I guess :/ Firefly: Awesome!!! Flash: Fiy boots horraaay!!! Poison Ivy Build: Ok to say the least. Batman Mech: Actually pretty good. Firefly Jetpack: Great!! Overall good set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech