Pursue Harley Quinn™ on Batman's Batcycle, featuring big wheels with rubber tires and rotating stud shooters. Attach Harley's hammer to her bike and fold out to knock Batman™ over. Her ally Deadshot™ has a jetpack and stud-shooting bazooka to add to the role-play action. Includes 3 minifigures: Batman, Harley Quinn and Deadshot.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Harley Quinn™ and Deadshot™.
- The Batcycle features big wheels with rubber tires, 2 rotating stud shooters and weapon holders for the Batman’s Batarang and grapple-hook gun.
- Harley Quinn’s bike features a big front wheel, rubber tires, adjustable exhausts and a hinged attachment point for Harley’s hammer to fold out and knock Batman™ over.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and grapple-hook gun, Harley Quinn’s hammer and Deadshot’s stud-shooting bazooka.
- Includes Deadshot’s jetpack accessory element.
- Batcycle measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Harley Quinn’s bike measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- January 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A really good setzgyorkei |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this because I liked the Harley Quinn design and the hammer, and I also want to collect all possible Bat-vehicles in Lego. For this price, this Batpod is a no-brainer. Also, assembly is really easy and not time consuming at all. Harley Quinn Although I'd like to see a Harley with the original black/red TAS design, the one included in this set is really good. She has two faces, the other is a more angry one. Her bike is really good, and I like that you can attach the hammer to it. It would make more sense to try and put it in a horizontal position, I'll try to do it later. Batman The Batman figure is the generic one which you get with every non-Lego movie Batman set. No surprise there. The bike looks good, but the backward-facing weapons are somewhat pointless. Also, Batsy can't see from the front wheel. But as I read here, both issues can be addressed easily, so I'll try it later. Deadshot I'd say he's just there, looks okay. I'm not really fond of the character, so my feelings are neutral. Would love to have Ivy or Selina instead, would have made more sense.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™: Gotham City Cycle Chase
- March 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yeah, we get a Batpod!Penwing |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is LEGO's take on the Batpod, unofficially as they call it a Batcycle, but clearly it's the Batpod. However the instructions have it clearly missasembled. As is the Batpod is too low the ground, the weapons are in the rear, and it has a strange strobe light hanging over the rear wheel. Fortunately this can all be corrected with the provided pieces. Simply remove the weapons from the rear wheel assembly and attach them to the front wheel assemble. Then flip the rear wheel assembly 180 degrees to provide lift and very necessary clearance. Finally, remove the strange strobe light if you so desire. Bam: Batpod! Harley's bike is nice, but it too suffers from clearance issues which can be resolved by flipping the front wheel assembly 180 degrees. Deadshot is nice but I feel like the figure was added to either justify the price or raise it. Personally I would have preferred Firefly in his place as he is known for having a jet pack with wings. Now that would have been cool. Still, this is a great set, and I appreciate LEGO putting forth the effort. However, I'd like to see LEGO take a break from the New 52 style and give us a run of Batman: The Animated Series, the series that brought us Harley Quinn. You know you want to, LEGO.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Gotham City Cycle Chase
- May 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0MinifiguresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for my birthday, I asked for it mainly for the minifigs. Deadshot was definitely satisfying, with those cool printed arms of his, the new 52 Harley Quinn was really good, the "pow" on the hammer was the perfect touch. (plus the fact it clips onto the bike is awesome.) batman was also really good. I was happy to get some silver batrangs I expected there to only be one but the extra pieces included another so that was cool. Harley's bike was an amazing build. Batman's bike was cool, but it was too similar to Harley's so it wasn't as exiting to make. other than that, it is an amazing product. I hope to see some more one-of-a-kind mini figures.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Batman™: Gotham City Cycle Chase
- February 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is perfect! The Minifigures are fantastic. Harley Quin is colorful and very well done. The Batman is on it again. The builds are great, although Harley's cycle is smaller than I thought, but the Bat's makes up for it. The price is great for it, 19.99$ US. I hope LEGO will keep up the great ideas. :-DPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Gotham City Cycle Chase