- Hard to Find Items
- Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout
Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout
Sound the alarm! The Joker, The Penguin, Poison Ivy and Scarecrow have escaped from Arkham Asylum with the help of Dr. Harleen Quinzel. These villains are about to wreak havoc in the streets of Gotham City! Help Caped Crusaders Batman™ and Robin swoop into action and put those good-for-nothing criminals back where they belong! Chase after the security van as it breaks through the gothic gates! Then throw each villain back behind bars in 8 highly detailed rooms. Includes 8 minifigures: Batman™, Robin, The Joker, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Scarecrow and a guard, all with assorted weapons or accessories.
- Includes 8 minifigures: Batman, Robin, The Joker, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Scarecrow and a guard, all with assorted weapons
- Features Arkham Asylum, security gate, gothic décor, moss, vines and ice elements
- Vehicles include security van
- Security van features opening back doors, removable roof and stretcher
- Arkham Asylum features opening cell doors, special Poison Ivy cell with transparent doors, the Mr. Freeze icy tower room, the Dr. Harleen Quinzel office and changing room, medical treatment room and security reception area
- Security gate features opening double doors and security camera
- Weapons include Batarang and kendo stick
- Recapture the villains!
- Break through the gate with the security van!
- Open all of the cell doors and let the villains out!
- Unleash The Joker from his cage restraints in the security van!
- Arkham Asylum measures over 12" (32cm) high, 13" (34cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep
- Security van measures over 2" (7cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Security gate measures over 5" (12cm) high and 9" (24cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 19th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Building Packed with Detail: Brilliant!VeyronianHyperLady | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I'm not usually a massive fan of Super Heroes, but when I saw this set and the details in it, I knew I had to have it. The last big building I had bought was the Haunted House and I really enjoyed building it, so I thought this set would be a great addition to my buildings collection. The building took me about six or seven hours over two days to build and the build is challenging yet enjoyable. Not much in the way of anything fiddly, the main gate is probably the fiddliest to construct. Right, the minifigures. You get eight: Batman, Robin, The Joker, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, The Penguin, Dr. Harleen Quinzel and a security guard. Batman: He's a standard black, and comes with a bat wing attachment instead of a cape and comes with Batarang accessories. Nothing too unique to this set. Robin: He has a unique outfit for this set, which is good. He comes with a small cape and a staff accessory, and has a double-printed head to change his expression. The Joker: Just for this set, he comes in his 'prisoner' outfit, and has a double-printed head to change his expression. A nice minifigure. Scarecrow: Another character which I think is unique to this set. He has a detailed head and torso, but plain brown legs. Poison Ivy: This character also appears in the Batcave set. She has a double-printed head with different expressions, a detailed hairpiece decorated with ivy and detailed torso and legs. The Penguin: He comes with his umbrella and fish accessories, and has a detailed torso. His head is only printed on one side, but with good reason. Dr. Harleen Quinzel: Truly a character with double personality! One face is her 'work' face, but you can remove her hair, turn her head around and put the jester hat on her and turn her into the villain Harley Quinn. She has an area in the building where you can store her jester hat when she's not being a villain, a nice feature. Her detailed torso also suggests her double personality. A very good unique minifigure. Security Guard: Nothing too special, just a standard security guard, but is unique to this set. Perhaps this set could have done with two security guards? The van: Perhaps a bit small, but it works. The front and back doors do open, but I found the back doors a little tricky to open. If you have this problem, let me suggest using the included brick separator (they're very versatile, aren't they?) to lever open the back doors. The roof of the front cabin is removable for you to put a minifigure in the driver's seat. The van only has one seat in the front. The back can hold a neat-looking stretcher with a minifigure in it and it simply slides in and out. Beware, though: the van won't fit minifigures like Scarecrow or The Penguin in the back. The gates: Like the rest of the set, it has wonderful gothic detailing. The opening gates themselves are interesting to put together and wonderful to look at. I particularly like the two statues either side of the gates, constructed with minifigure torsos and wings, the same wings you can also see on the Chima Raven minifigures. The use of spears as railings on the sides of the gates are good. The gate also features a security camera, simple yet effective. The gates are great, but are a bit flimsy especially when you move them, e.g. to put them away. Now the building itself. The attention to detail is absolutely amazing, everything from the walls to the gargoyles to the plant material growing on the walls. The windows are fiddly to construct but they absolutely do work, so it's worth it. The main entrance doors: Lego could have easily just used a door mould for this, but I'm glad they didn't! There's a certain quality to the main doors and look amazingly good. Now the interior. There's eight rooms spread throughout three levels. Four of the rooms are cells and are generally all found on the same side of the building. One cell is for The Joker, one for Scarecrow (both on ground floor), one for Poison Ivy (the cleverly designed transparent cell on the first floor) and one for Mr. Freeze (the only room on the third floor, the top of the tallest tower). The set could have also come with Mr. Freeze himself if there's a cell for him! Apart from cells, there's also the security reception (first room beyond the main doors) with phone and a desk, a treatment room with a work table and a bed, Harleen's office and her changing room below that. The changing room is cleverly disguised, which I suppose is necessary! There's wonderful exterior and interior detailing in this set, and for that I give top marks. But with regards to size, it's big, no denying that, but it's a bit flat in depth. The building could have done with a set of stairs leading to each floor and perhaos extra roof elements. Apart from that, it's an amazing building. Overall, I absolutely recommend this set to not only Batman fans, but general Lego fans looking for a building with amazing detail and that is enjoyable to build. Yes, it's expensive, but when you buy it you won't regret it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout
- March 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Arkham Asylum: The Ultimate Batman Lego SetSPOOKMASTER | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Set: Everything about this set works brilliantly. The van, the gates, and the Asylum itself are all highly detailed. The Guardians that stand on either side of the gate are a great addition, mirrored by the gargoyles on the building itself. This gothic look adds a spooky touch to the set, which I really enjoyed. Each section of the building looks amazing, particularly the examination room and Poison Ivy's cell.The broken glass in one of the windows is a terrific addition, and the stain glass on the top floor adds some nice colour. The Build: It's a very fun build, and as each room reaches completion, the satisfaction of seeing the asylum take shape is great. The Minifigs: All of the minifigs are brilliantly designed, particularly the Joker who is wearing an orange jumpsuit and comes with a Hannibal Lecter-like containment unit. The printing on each fig is brilliant too. Overall, this is one of my favourite sets. It's the first big build I've completed since rediscovering Lego last year. I loved every minute of it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout
- July 20th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!chanellomarshmellow | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely loved this set. Such intricate details and great details i.e. bat phone, gothic features, gatekeepers, personalised cells (I could go on forever). I think the Arkham Asylum vehicle is one of my favourites. I would have bought it on its own. I could go on forever about how good the set is, but I'll just say a few downsides: 1. No Mr Freeze It was a bit strange there was no Mr Freeze included, considering there is a specific cell for Mr Freeze. Luckily enough I happened to have the minifig, but still a little disappointing. 2. A bit fiddly Because a lot of the pieces are small, I found that when I was building the gate I would try to put pieces together and the rest would fall a few times before I got it. That being said, I was probably putting too much pressure because I was so excited about building it. Seriously, those are the only two things I can complain about. This set is so great, so many features and things to do.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout
- June 13th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set all around, has that dark batman feel tocgkowal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Lots of fun to build this, and came with sweet lego mans and woman's.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Arkham Asylum Breakout