Role-play a GT-class track race with this buildable, minifigure-scale LEGO® Speed Champions Audi R8 LMS. Choose the wheel trims and check the car with the wrench, then put on the driver's helmet and race away. Celebrate victory by lifting the trophy on the podium. Includes an Audi racing driver minifigure.
- Includes an Audi racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Audi R8 LMS can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Audi logo and headlight stickers.
- Also includes a victory podium with checkered flags.
- Accessory elements include the Audi racing driver's helmet, a wrench and a trophy.
- Match up against the 75872 Audi R18 e-tron quattro for a Le Mans-style race!
- Audi R8 LMS measures over 1” (4cm) high,5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Victory podium measures over 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep, and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0nice little setlegofan222 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfnice small set for beginners but a bit pricy im a car guy myself and i plan on buying more speed champions sets in the futurePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Audi R8 LMS ultra
- March 17th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Front lightsLegostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDon't get wrong , speed champions is so awesome , I'm a car guy and this is a really good line but I really don't like the stickers used for the front headlights and grills on all the cars. All other stickers are just fine. Although this is just my opionion and if I had kids I would for buy speed champions for them. For adult collectors , when you have all of them lined up beside each other it's a great site( talking about my friends collection ).If speed champions had front translucent studs or translucent pieces for lights and real grill pieces I would start this collection.February 6, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for the feedback surrounding the stickers used for the headlights! The opaque sticker does give the illusion that the lights are not translucent. We will make sure this useful feedback gets to the designers!Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Audi R8 LMS ultra
- March 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing, just amazing!Nolfros | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very skeptical at first, when I saw this. I thought oh I like cars, but I'm not a fan of Audi. I got it mainly because I knew Lego recolored these new mudguards in black and white. I mostly wanted it for the black ones. They are also known as Vehicle, Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/3 with Arch Round. I love what Lego has done with these mudguards. The fact that they made them in black finally excites me. I design most of my vehicles in all black. But what really got me excited, was the building techniques Lego used to design this car. I am very picky about how a car gets put together in Lego form. Not just the look, but how its put together. I have been building Lego's since I was a small child, and with these newer parts they have made recently they amaze me so much. The fact that you can use them in millions of ways is just astonishing. But lets get back on topic here. This design is amazing, its one of their best. The only problem I have is the stickers, in my opinion they aren't needed. This Speed Champions line has way to many stickers, and I know I am not the only one that feels this way. I understand as any Lego fan would know, its not cheap or easy to make special parts. The stickers make the cars look better, but I just wish they could find a way to design new parts that won't take any. Besides all that, Lego has done an awesome job. The Speed Champions line is one of my favorites to date. I thank Lego for sticking around for more then 70 years, and I am sure we all do. Keep up the good work Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Audi R8 LMS ultra
- April 2nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent set, fantastic addition to the line!My03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was hesitant on this set as I'm not as big of a fan of on-road (Le Mans, F1, CART) racing like I was when I was younger. I didn't even know much about the car itself, the 2015 Audi R8 LMS Ultra, until I got this set. Like with just about every other set I've bought, I assembled this one while I was at work this past weekend. I work in a call center, and I have some leeway and lenience to do things like this and I've even gotten others doing Legos at work, too! This set, like every Speed Champions set to date, isn't a 100% copy of the real car, but in Lego 6-wide (plus) scale an excellent to passing (depending on the model) representation of a real car. Since the line is aimed at young boys and girls, they are also easy to build even if some help from steadier hands may be needed for the decal part. Since this set is a race car set, there are plenty of decals to place, square, align (and realign - I'm OCD) to add to and flesh out the details. My favorite decals are the ones on the front that flesh it out. They add a lot of detail, and with this car, were an excellent design choice. There are others that are easier to apply, with the most troublesome ones being the small ones my large hands have a hard time with. Overall, this set goes together well and has a nice winners circle set the poor lone driver can celebrate his win at. Yay, he won, and can party all by himself! Poor guy. As expected, this set includes an extra set of wheel covers, a wrench to aid in removing them, and a few extra pieces such as some assorted 1 x 1 pieces. This set is a definite must buy for any race car (or Audi) fan, and a possible buy for a car fan, and a complete pass if you like this street cars in th Speed Champions line.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Audi R8 LMS ultra