Celebrate 20 years of LEGO® Star Wars™ sets with 75258 Anakin’s Podracer. This reinterpretation of the original 7131 model released in 1999 features big engines, extending flaps, space to fit the young Anakin minifigure in the cockpit and a play handle that let kids play out endless Star Wars: The Phantom Menace races around the living room. This cool building toy also includes a Padmé Amidala minifigure plus a bonus Luke Skywalker minifigure and display stand with 20th anniversary logo to celebrate this milestone in LEGO Star Wars history.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala and bonus anniversary Luke Skywalker in his X-wing pilot suit on a detachable display stand.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy features big engines, extending flaps, an open minifigure cockpit and a convenient play handle.
- Weapons include Luke Skywalker's blue Lightsaber and a blaster for Padmé.
- Also includes Luke's wrench accessory element.
- Padmé's wig element is new for April 2019.
- This classic building toy is a reinterpretation of the 7131 Anakin’s Podracer set from 1999 and makes a great LEGO® Star Wars™ gift for builders of any age.
- Pilot Luke Skywalker minifigure is a faithful representation of the original minifigure from 1999 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect centerpiece.
- Play out exciting race scenes from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and other scenes from the Star Wars saga.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NostalgiaChrisP | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe pod racer was the first Star Wars LEGO set that I had ever had, so when this one came out I knew I had to have it. It was a fun little build and the details are so much better than the original. The minifigures have so much more detail than the originals, and I love the 20th anniversary minifigure that was included. I would definitely recommend adding this to any Star Wars collection you may have.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Podracer™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- December 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Now this Podracing!2ig2ag | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set for the 20th anniversary line of sets. I feel it fills the early 2000s when there were quite a few podracer sets for sale. This set is definitely not good for play, because there are no other podracers currently available. It also come with a stand that can be used for swooshing and for display. I have two gripes with this set: Padme has the same face that was used for Jyn Erso and Black Widow and other characters. I also would have greatly enjoyed an updated Pit Droid build with the set, just like in the original. I wouldn't recommend buying this for a kid who likes to play with LEGO, or if you, or the person the set is for doesn't have any other podracers. Would recommend buying it if you want a small display piece on a desk or shelf, or if you are looking to expand a podracer collection. The 20th anniversary Luke Skywalker minifigure is cool as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Podracer™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- December 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not my favorite but still coolStarWarsFan4 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is definitely not my favorite but is is still cool and I can play with it for a little bit. I like the handle that can act as a display stand. The 20 years Luke figure is cool and I like how it can connect to other ones. (Like Vader) The main thing I don’t like is the looks of the engines. When I was building it I loved the engines but then the next day they were not my favorite. It’s mainly the big yellow flaps in the front. The cables get scraped from the pieces that you slide on but it is not super noticeable. This set is still cool and if you are a podracer or episode 1 fan then I recommend this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Anakin's Podracer™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One beautifully detailed racerbrokenstaral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the only 20th ann set that triggers my interest to buy because I am a sucker for Star Wars racers/speeders you name it.... I have to say the photo doesn't do it justice...real thing looks much much better!! Also, the minifigure selection is excellent. In terms of movie accuracy and money for value...In my opinion this is the best Star Wars set of 2019 so far... LEGO really nailed this one!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anakin's Podracer™ – 20th Anniversary Edition