Test Airjitzu Lloyd and Airjitzu Nya's ninja skills against Master Yang at the Airjitzu Battle Grounds, featuring a sliding stairs function, 2 roof traps and assorted weapons. At either end of the temple are 2 built-in, detachable Airjitzu launchers—pull the rip cord to send the ninja minifigures spinning across the temple's grounds. Or, detach the pillars by the entrance and use them as handles for the launchers for handheld, high-flying Airjitzu duels. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Airjitzu Lloyd and Airjitzu Nya, Master Yang, Ghost Student Chris and Ghost Student Martin.
- The Airjitzu Battle Grounds features a main entrance, 2 side buildings and 2 built-in Airjitzu launchers (with golden and blue propellers) and an assortment of ninja weapons for additional Airjitzu training.
- Open the large entrance doors and activate the collapsing stairs function to topple enemy invaders.
- Place a ninja minifigure on the roof of either side building and open it to send them flying.
- Detach the pillars by the main entrance and use them as handles for the Airjitzu launchers to begin high-flying, one-on-one Airjitzu battles.
- Weapons include Master Yang's Aeroblade, a staff and a butterfly sword.
- Accessory elements include Airjitzu Lloyd and Airjitzu Nya's hoods.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Airjitzu Battle Grounds measures over 5” (15cm) high, 20” (53cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- August 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Two Thumbs Up!Deanfjr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLooks amazing, it has many fun play features, minifigures are sweet, overall it was fast & easy to build, best thing: No stickers! Awsome set for everyone! Bottom line me & my kid love it A+Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airjitzu Battle Grounds
- August 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just ONE FlawEpc1220 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love everything about this set. I have the temple of airjitzu and I think that this would go along great in my LEGO® setup in my basement. I love the 3 buildings, and the figure selection is great!!! You get airjitzu Lloyd and Nya, Yang, and 2 students!!! I Love the idea of the spinjitzu spinners. The traps are very nicely hidden and work great!!! But there is one thing I don`t like. In the tv show (season 5, cursed world part 1) Lloyd was attacking Morro and because Lloyd was possessed, he learned airjitzu. But when Lloyd used airjitzu, it was green, and in the set Lloyds airjitzu is gold. But other than that one flaw, this set is awesome!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airjitzu Battle Grounds
- March 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome...ButJade237 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I agree this is a simple, yet elegant set. Amazing details, Master Yang figure is cool. But, where is the Ghost Cole? Lloyd and Nya didn't learn from Yang, they were indisposed. Lloyd having been possessed by Morrow and Nya learning her water element. So shouldn't the 4 Ninja be there, with a special edition 'ghost Cole'? That, combined with a Master Yang statue would have earned not only the 5th star, but also 'legendary' must collect status.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Airjitzu Battle Grounds
- July 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantasic First Purchaserichardpen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is my first order on the lego shop and it turned up 4 days after I ordered it and I loved itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airjitzu Battle Grounds