Give an all-new-for-April-2019 LEGO® Star Wars™ build and play experience with this 75238 Action Battle Endor Assault set. Kids will love to build the tree and Imperial speeder bike models with friends and family. Then get ready for action as they load the powerful shooters and try to hit each other's target to send Wicket the Ewok flying and the Scout Trooper on his speeder bike toppling off the base. This fun-filled LEGO Star Wars construction playset offers endless creative play for kids of any age. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Ewok warrior Wicket and a Scout Trooper.
- Battle of Endor construction toy set features a speeder bike LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle on a base and a buildable tree, both with a target.
- Also comes with 2 shooters and 4 missiles.
- Kids can enjoy hours of construction toy fun challenging friends and family to see who can hit their opponent's target and send their character flying.
- Scout Trooper features a new-for-April-2019 helmet element and new torso and leg decoration.
- Speeder bike building toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tree measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 13 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great concept, Fantastic Figures, Bad price.BenjaminB | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI had been curious about these action battle sets for sometime. The concept sounded interesting so I decided to get hold of one and see how it all works for myself. First things first. The two mini figures are perfect! The new helmet mold for the Scout Trooper is fantastic and the detail on it is amazing! The Wicket figure is great as well, also the first Ewok I've actually got so that's a bonus! The mold for his head and body is just perfect. On to the actually builds. I got to say. I'm pleasantly surprised. They work just as intended. Shoot the targets, and figures go flying! Quite satisfying as well when you hit the targets. This is perfect for kids as they could spend ages shooting at the targets and sending the figures flying! The set itself is a great one for kids. Play experience is fantastic and its very simple to build. Plus the mini figures are great! But then we come to what ultimately will put off people. And that is the price. Now if this set had the standard price of £20, then this would have been perfect! But for £25, there just doesn't seem enough in the set for that price. Granted the set has a Scout Trooper with a brand new helmet mold and printing (Probably one of the main reasons many people will get this set when I think about it), plus the 2 shooters and 4 missiles. So while I can understand the price, I personally would only recommend this set if you can pick it up for £20 or less. Admittedly, I did get this off amazon for £20 rather than the standard price of £25. Overall I give this a 3/5. The shooting and target mechanics work just as intended and the mini figures are fantastically designed, big well done to the designers of the Scout Trooper! But ultimately the price is whats going to put people off, which is a shame.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Action Battle Endor™ Assault
- in 13 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Endor Battle setMrBell04 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt's a great set because you get to see the bad guys fly in the air. It's kind of hard to hit the target from far away. Building the set was kind of easy. I just had a little bit of mistakes. I would say others should buy this set because you can play with your parents and brothers or sisters. (review from my 6 year old son)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Action Battle Endor™ Assault
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice acquisitionPan1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is a good choice. Can be played by two kids, my nephews love itPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?45Action Battle Endor™ Assault
- in 10 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not A Good Set...But The Concept Could BeThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: This set as an idea could be really fun...the explosion/game dynamic is neat. If they overcome the other issues in later sets it could be cool. Cons: This set is charging $.15 per part and most of the parts are way less than standard brick size. ONE OF THE WORST PRICE GOUGES OF THE YEAR. This set is literally less plastic by weight than most of the $13 sets. At $30 it isn't even worth it to part out. The figures are reissues and it displays poorly. As a game the speeder falls off on its own and will not properly balance on the stand with the figure on board. Really bad design and really bad execution on what could be a clever idea. Lastly, both builds are just ugly. Have not seen this at a single store for more than $25...I got this at Target on clearance less than 6 months in...and this is a real pattern for Lego this year.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Action Battle Endor™ Assault