4 x 4 Off Roader4 x 4 Off Roader4.666756.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $45.*
Kick the tires and check under the hood of the LEGO® City 4x4 Off Roader so it's ready for the big desert race. Features a removable spare tire, tool wagon, gas can and other accessories. Includes 2 minifigures: a driver and a mechanic.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a driver and a mechanic.
- Features a 4x4 Off Roader with opening doors and a removable spare tire .
- Check the tire and gas levels in the 4x4.
- Cross the finish line and win!
- Accessory elements include a spare tire, tool wagon, Octan pit flag, sand bar, scorpion and a gasoline barrel.
- 4x4 Off Roader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide).
- Tool wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A FUN set!My03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set mainly for the parts (tires, tools, etc.) and didn't have any plans to display it. Once I had it assembled, I really liked the end results! The set is a great Lego set for any racing enthusiast (even if it isn't licensed like the Speed Champions line) and displays well with other similar vehicles. I have mine next to my Speed Champions race cars. Blends in nicely.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?454 x 4 Off Roader
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprisingly GoodMatt21 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was skeptical of this set prior to purchasing, as I thought it was just going to be a boring, run-of-the-mill truck. I was wrong, and pleasantly surprised. The truck is great, with two well printed minifigs and the tool cart is simply awesome. I really appreciate the spare tire (I wish Lego would do this on more of their 4 X 4 vehicles, including Technic and Creator) as it is really a nice, realistic touch. The color scheme is great and the black rims give it a modern look. I would recommend this set to fans of all ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?454 x 4 Off Roader
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Awesome Racer!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this off road 4x4 racer it is very cool and goes great along with the other Octan racers I like how you get a small flag stand with a scorpion and a tool bench with lots of tools to fix the truck I also like how the extra tire fits on the back so the driver or mechanic can change the tire if needed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?554 x 4 Off Roader
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0More Octan Please!TJD2003 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a cool racing truck! It will look nice riding along the trails I have. The two torsos of the mini figures are amazing. They look so real! This set is an absolute WANT if you collect Octan sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?554 x 4 Off Roader