Lead the Rebel attack with the LEGO® Star Wars 75218 X-Wing Starfighter. This detailed model has retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit with a fire extinguisher behind the seat, stud shooters on the side and wing-mounted spring-loaded shooters, space for R2-D2, and a new-for-August-2018 lever function to transition the wings between cruise and attack modes. What's more, this great model also comes with extra stickers and tiles to transform it from Luke Skywalker's Red Five into Biggs Darklighter’s Red Three X-wing… so of course Luke and Biggs LEGO minifigures and their astromech droids are included!
- Includes Luke Skywalker and Biggs Darklighter LEGO® minifigure pilots, plus R2-D2 and R2-Q2 droids.
- LEGO® starfighter features retractable landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and 4 spring-loaded shooters, space for a droid, and a new-for-August-2018 lever-activated cruise/attack mode function.
- Push the model down in attack mode to close the wings.
- Fit each droid laterally in position (new for August 2018).
- Extra stickers and tiles let you switch between Luke's Red Five and Biggs’ Red Three X-wing designs.
- Weapons include Luke’s Lightsaber and blaster pistol, and Biggs’ blaster pistol.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher accessory element.
- X-wing in attack mode measures over 4” (11cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- September 19th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent set but..! Pics include extra parts reqdJaimzee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a truly great rendition of the X-Wing but in my opinion it has two crucial flaws, the cannons on the wings and the engines on the back are too short. With a little look through Pick-a-Brick, with just a few additional parts (shown), you can transform the wing cannons and engines to how I've modified it! It is a great set either way for sure, enjoy!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45X-Wing Starfighter™
- September 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun set to build and playnoLine73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Star Wars series set (how can i have waited so long to buy one) and I think that was the best way to get started! Very fun set to build, full of features (never thought possible!) and great for playing. Very realistic for fans of the Star Wars saga, like me. Excellent purchase that makes me feel like wanting more sets of this series.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™
- September 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0X-Wingggwho |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice X-wing, the wing lever function and location is a nifty setup. The larger engines are cool. Always have to add some of the extras and personalize a bit, the engines actually seemed a tad short so added some length to the engines with white cylinders in the front to get them past the wings and moved the rear assembly back with dark gray bricks and some silver ingots to keep the balanced look.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™
- August 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Rebellion Is RebornI would recommend this to a friend!This new X-Wing starfighter, the first that I have built, is an amazing build! The mechanism for changing the wing position is almost flawless, and a new Biggs minifigure (last one since 1999), is a great addition! The swappable Red-5/Red-3 stickers are good for variety. The fighter, though the size may be a bit off, works well with the Solo Imperial TIE Fighter. The new helmets, dual molded with a trans-orange visor, is a good attempt, but I still prefer the visor printed on the minfigure's face. Granted, this is the first version of a dual-molded rebel pilot helmet (not Resistance), so I'm sure the design will be improved upon in a future set. My one complaint is how the engine booters on the back tend to fall off easily if handled improperly. But, as a display piece, I think it looks FAR superior to the last Death Star trench run X-wing, and is definitely worth the money. (My apologize for the upside down images. Goodness knows what happened there.)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-Wing Starfighter™