Take off into an epic LEGO® DC Super Heroes battle against the buildable Ares™ figure with his horned helmet, giant sword and shield. Use Wonder Woman’s superhuman powers and iconic sword and shield to tackle the mythical deity, then team up with pilot Steve Trevor™ in his fighter plane with flick missiles. Includes 2 minifigures plus buildable Ares™ figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Wonder Woman™ and Steve Trevor™, plus buildable Ares™ figure.
- Fighter plane features a minifigure cockpit, 2 flick missiles and a spinning propeller.
- Weapons include Wonder Woman’s sword, Ares’ sword and Steve Trevor’s 2 guns.
- Accessory elements include Wonder Woman's shield and Ares' shield.
- Fighter plane measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Ares figure stands over 5” (13cm) tall.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!DVB1028 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn just over a week the highly anticipated live-action Wonder Woman movie is coming out, so to celebrate this I thought I would get the brand new warrior battle set and I'm glad I did. The set has two mini figures: Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor. Wonder Woman looks amazing. They did a great job at capturing Gal Gadots look in the film. The figure has great detail all around and I love the lighter color tone compared to the Batman v Superman set. Steve Trevor also has great detail on his torso although the figure doesn't look accurate to the actor Chris Pine in my opinion. I feel the hair piece was too dark and the face isn't accurate. Next up is Ares who is Lego's second giant figure (first being Ant-Man) and this figure looks great, I can't say he's screen accurate as Warner Bros. is keeping Ares a surprise when it comes to his appearance but as of now he looks fantastic, I love his build and detail, his helmet is especially great. Last but not least we have the plane which looks great it's around 6-7 inches long if I had to guess and looks great. The detail is pretty good on it as well. So in my opinion this is a great set the figures are amazing for the most part and the set builds are great. The only thing stopping me from 100% loving it is the fact that there is no minfigure version of Ares, Including this would have made the set even better and would make the price a little bit more worthy. I would rate this set a 9/10.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wonder Woman™ Warrior Battle
- August 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool LEGO Wonder Woman Set!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToday, my parents got me this LEGO set at my local Barnes & Noble Bookstore for 30% off. I'm really glad I have it! The minifigures look great, and are really detailed. The Ares large-figure is a really cool villain for Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor to fight. I also like the plane, and how simple yet effective the build is. Overall, this is a cool LEGO set that has a lot of playability. Review by cheesy. 8/4/2018Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wonder Woman™ Warrior Battle
- May 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set, awesome figs, awesome priceNeilLaw | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAbsolutely in love with this set now. Although I'm not a big fan of prequel movie based sets, this is still one that I got because it is such an awesome set! The big fig Ares is modelled after the Giant-Man, making this a possible formula for the LEGO team to keep on using in the future(which would be awesome!), and the plane build itself is not too bad, especially when it actually showed up in the movie, not just a build for LEGO to bring up the price and piece count. The Wonder Woman is made to be more accurate to the film, and a new shield that looks really cool. Steve Trevor is a bit boring because they reused the Captain America/Hawkeye/700+ new minifigs' head for him and it doesn't really resemble Chris Pine. However, I do have one question for the LEGO team, which is the reason for the LEGO team to use the old cape material. I love the new cape materials, they are much more durable, and should be used as the standard cape material since last year. However, you guys chose to use the old material for Wonder Woman's cape, which is the only downside for me from this set. Either way it is an amazing set. Even if you're not a Wonder Woman fan, I think you should get this because the brick-built Ares is so cool!28 May 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am glad to here you enjoyed the set. You are correct in noticing that the cape material is not our most recent fabric. One of the great things about our LEGO designers is that they still get to have their own personal touches and opinions when designing sets. Much like the red mug that is in nearly ever LEGO City set you will find that certain designers will use the same elements consistently or have a preference to the type of material that a cape is made out of. For us it is important to allow our designers this freedom as it is their personality and design ability that our fans have come to appreciate. It is important to hear how much the new softer material is enjoyed though. This will be passed along.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wonder Woman™ Warrior Battle
- May 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonder Woman heating up this summerWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery excited when I saw Lego was coming out with a set from the upcoming Wonder Woman movie. I assume since this is a "Toys R' Us" exclusive set that it will be a very hard-to-find item in the stores. BRAKEDOWN Mini-Figures: Awesome detail on Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor. The Wonder Woman is a different from the "Sky High Battle" set. Better detail with outfit and the shield is OUTSTANDING. Trevor has a great look with the fighter jacket. Cool to be able to change out hair to fighter helmet too. Overall A grade on the mini-figures. ARES: The God of War is a solid large figure. The head and chest looks really good. The legs are a little too bulky for me taste, but overall a good look. Wish his shield had more detail. Sword is very cool. Overall a B grade. Does give a cool nugget to who will be the main villian in the coming up in the movie June 2, 2017. Trevor's plane: A simple look for this World War I-era plane, but think it's a great vehicle for the set. OVERALL: A MUST BUY for collectors. Very similar to the "Ant-Man" and "Doctor Strange" sets. Going to be hard to find so I recommend to snag this set if you come across it. Would love to see more Lego sets based on movies!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wonder Woman™ Warrior Battle