Wildlife Rescue CampCity
Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over £200*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Camp (60307) toy playset is packed with fun features. There’s a well-equipped treehouse-camp with a watchtower, plus a floating dinghy, mobile research lab, motorbike and an ultralight. Kids also get 6 minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Sleet, plus elephant, lion, lioness, lion cub, eagle and monkey figures for fun-packed wildlife adventures.
A build-and-play experience for kids aged 6 and up
You’ll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City playset in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, turns kids into master builders!
Toys that spark the imagination
LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, with iconic animals, realistic settings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative role play based on real-life events.
- The LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Camp (60307) comes with an abundance of animals, vehicles and inspiring characters, including LEGO City Adventures TV character Sleet. A treat for kids aged 6 and up!
- Includes a LEGO® toy treehouse-camp, mobile research lab, motorbike, ultralight and a floating dinghy, plus 6 minifigures and eagle, elephant, lion, lioness, 2 cub, and 2 monkey figures.
- This building set is packed with cool features and functions for exciting wildlife stories and role play with inspiring animals and characters, including LEGO® City Adventures TV character Sleet.
- Makes a great birthday gift or surprise for any occasion. Combine it with others from the LEGO® City Wildlife range for even more animal-themed adventures.
- When built, the toy wildlife rescue treehouse-camp measures over 6.5 in. (16 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (20 cm) deep.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy apple, banana, fire extinguisher, walkie-talkie, camera, binocular, bottle, medical cast and a toy syringe.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow, printed building guide and Instructions PLUS, an interactive building guide for little builders that’s part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and fun to build with.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow what a set and so much funI would recommend this to a friend!Wow well where do I start with this review, what another fantastic product from Lego. My son is a huge fan and always has been we have boxes upon boxes of lego and his room is full of models of built up lego. We have recently been to our local Zoo abs Safari Park and he has since been obsessed with tigers and the lions, so I felt this set was perfect for him to enjoy and to build. The set comes in a huge box which is always a great thing with lego as they make sure there is enough room for all the pieces and that the boxes are full of fun pictures which are always the exact images of what you will get once you build. The bag are as always numbered and the step by step guide is always precise and easy to follow. The age of the lego is 6 but my 5 year old managed to build this will a little bit of supervision and help along the way, it took a few days as we did a little each night but that was just our choice it could easily be done in a few hours. The set itself is fantastic it’s full of lots of exciting features and animals including a tiger, lion, elephant and much more. You get plenty of figure inside the set aswell as lots of little extras that really make the set what it is and in addition to this you get a truck that you can store items in, a dingy boat, a mini plane and a motorbike which makes playing more fun. You can use the vehicles to rile play and go from destination to destination like from the tree house, to the caves. Some of the set also links together but you can also have these separate. I just love all the small fantastic details like the fire, the meat for the tiger/lion, the hawks egg and the banana for the monkey. The one think I would have liked to had added to this set would have been a little tent as it is a campsite set and as kids know it a little triangle tent, although thy have a tree house where they sleep so it’s just a suggestion and not a criticism as it’s an absolutely fantastic set. Overall really pleased with it and excited to purchase the little sets we can use alongside this to make it bigger. Great product from Lego as per usual, if your child’s a big fan of zoos and safaris and camping or just animals in general then this is a great set for them which you can add on to. Highly recommendPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Camp
- July 4th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not enough there for the price.I feel this set doesn't have anywhere near enough to it to justify £90. I have a similar set from 2-3 years ago that weighs around 2kg RRP was £80-90. This set however is only 1.2kg. With only around 500 pieces, you can definitely tell by looking at the set that they've struggled to "bulk out" the build. It's almost only half the other City set we have (60161) I mean my daughter is happy with it because she loves the animals but personally I feel the set is only worth around £60. There's just way too little here for £90. Please Lego if you read this review, you need to heavily consider what you're giving customers and children for their money. I've been a huge fan of Lego for over 25 years and it's getting harder to justify buying it unless on sale due to getting less and less all the time.Play Experience4.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?35Wildlife Rescue Camp
- June 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AbsorbingPoglie |I would recommend this to a friend!Really enjoyed making a start on this set with my 5 year old granddaughter. She loved finding all the right pieces and putting them together. We haven’t built it all yet, just the truck and the tree, but it has kept her occupied for ages. She is already playing with the pieces we have built and looking forward to building more. It seems very expensive, but there are so many parts in the set and so many hours of building and playing, I think it is worth the money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Camp
- June 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hooray! More animals!I would recommend this to a friend!For years I have wanted Lego to release a zoo in the City range. This is the closest they've come so far. I collect Lego animal figures, so I was very excited to see the new elephant, monkey and lion moulds. The rest of the set is quite simplistic but effective. Fingers crossed still for a zoo set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Camp