For the Overwatch® fan, the iconic Overwatch rocket and launch tower from one of the game’s most popular maps with LEGO® Overwatch Watchpoint: Gibraltar 75975! Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this building set features an Overwatch rocket that splits into 2 separate rockets, and 3 Overwatch characters including Pharah with her Rocket Launcher, Mercy with her Caduceus Staff and Blaster, Reaper with his twin Hellfire Shotguns, and a Winston big figure with his Tesla Cannon. Youngsters will like playing with the buildable rocket and Overwatch heroes with their unique weapons, while adult fans will want to build and display this instantly recognizable collectible model near their gaming rigs to show their affinity for the game!
- Includes Pharah, Mercy and Reaper minifigures and Winston big figure.
- Overwatch® rocket can split into 2 with a cockpit in each. The smaller rocket features a trunk big enough for big figure Winston, plus bananas and peanut butter jar elements.
- Overwatch® building toy features launch pad that supports the rocket in the vertical position just like in the Watchpoint: Gibraltar map.
- Overwatch® character weapons include Pharah's Rocket Launcher, Mercy's Caduceus Staff and Caduceus Blaster, Reaper’s twin Hellfire Shotguns and Winston’s Tesla Cannon.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® toy construction sets are the perfect gift for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- Combines with the 75970 Tracer & Widowmaker set to create even more exciting Overwatch® action!
- Rocket building toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide with both rockets combined.
- Launch pad construction toy measures over 14” (37cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide, and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- October 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WhiteShadow | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Other than Mercy's face, this is an incredebile set! Being an Overwatch fan myself, the minifigures are accurate representations of their in-game selfs. I especialy like that you can put the minifigures inside the rocket. This set is one worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- October 28th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Mercy is very depressing (not for children)Slenderyoshi | 19-24Purchased for: SelfWhat have you done to Mercy's face. In Overwatch she is a beautiful character, in the set she is ment to have a good looking face but instead we got this (first image). This image makes me feel like I have been lied to but you are lucky that I aren't a kid. A child who has played Overwatch and loved to play Mercy because she is a wonderful character for that kid is now ruined because when he/she opens that lego overwatch set *clap* a terrible designed face of Mercy. However there is a solution, to solve the problem you have to have another female head and replace it on Mercy's face (second image). Other then this problem the set is great. The detail for other characters really put a smile on my face but I still hate the fact that I got lied too. (thanks for deleting my other review)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- January 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great seat with one huge caveat for Mercy fans!Magius | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Other reviews have covered in detail how good this set is. It has great presence due to its size and many great play features. The ship build is pretty fun with many custom pieces that aren't common in most sets. The combination feature is pretty cool and brought memories of some of the older space sets. Most of the figures are truly well made and represent their video counterparts accurately. Except Mercy. The figure's head is printed in exactly the same disappointing manner as Misako from the Ninjago Movie sets. Instead of opting for a thicker primer, Lego seems to have skimped during the printing process, yet again, resulting in a grayish face. It's color is uneven and mine even sports remains of paint bubbles around the nose area. Feel free to take a look at the included picture. As a Lego & Overwatch fan I would have forgiven Lego had they sacrificed the black portion of the headpiece for a properly printed face. In fact, Lego, how about a re-printing her head? I would even pay for it, even though it really is a bad quality decision. Now, I realize this is a lot of strong nitpicking for one figure in a fairly big set. That said, we now have Lego Overwatch because of how well designed and polished their game characters are. Besides being good play sets, the one thing that will sell these sets are the figures because fans of the game will want them. I know I do... er, for my kids. ;) So finding out one of the fan favorites is poorly represented is sorely disappointing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- February 11th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Decent set with a major flawamrasnenharma | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set overall it pretty good. A fun design with lots of play options. Sandly the back of the launch tower was not finished off like the other 3 sides. The main issue is Mercy's face. The actual product looks much different from what is advertised. (Something thankfully very uncommon with LEGO) Mercy's face looks pale, colorless, and almost gray. LEGO has successfully printed faces on black heads in the past, so I thought it may have been a bad version. I contacted LEGO and they sent out a replacement. The replacement is slightly worse. I have included a photo showing Mercy's face taken from LEGO's website, then My Replacement, then the Original one from the set, and finally a Stormtrooper head. As you can see Mercy's head is sickly and ugly compared to what is advertised, and compared to LEGO's past successes of printing on black heads. I hope LEGO is able to fix this and sends out replacements. Mercy is a major selling point of this set. If you can accept these shortcomings then it is a good set, however if you are looking for a Mercy fig, prepare to be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Watchpoint: Gibraltar