Storm into battle against the Outriders and save Ant-Man with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76124 War Machine Buster. This awesome posable mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 detachable stud-shooting cannons, 2 flick missiles, gripping hands and an opening storage compartment for extra ammo. This hot construction toy has 4 minifigures—including War Machine and Ant-Man, both with new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration—to recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: War Machine, Ant-Man and 2 Outriders.
- War Machine Buster mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 detachable stud-shooting cannons, 2 flick missiles, posable arms and legs, gripping hands and an opening storage compartment for extra ammo.
- Detach the stud-shooting cannons and place in the War Machine minifigure's hands and on his shoulder.
- The War Machine and Ant-Man minifigures in this LEGO® building set for kids feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate thrilling action from the Marvel Avengers movies with this creative construction toy.
- War Machine Buster mech measures over 6” (17cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 5th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Civil WarValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the Marvel range but I had the mech suits and figured this would look good on the display shelf next to them. To be honest it looks okay but somehow it seems lesser than the Iron Man and Thanos Mech Suits. Certainly not a favourite. The build itself was uninspiring. I don't know if I just wasn't in the right head space for building that day or if it was the fact I was building on the couch instead of my usual location but it felt more like a chore than the fun it usually is. Some repetition in the build but I expected that because you know going in that building physical features is going to result in some repeating of steps. Fairly fragile when built so how it will stand up to play I'm not too sure. The limbs are ball jointed so do have flexibility and should stay in place fairly well. Good range of mini figures included which is the only saving grace for the kit for me. I'm sure if you really like the Marvel Avengers range that you will enjoy this far more than I did. Number Of Pieces: 362 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35War Machine Buster
- May 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Whatever it takes"KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego Collector, I needed to purchase this set as this is the best version of the Hulk-buster suit to date! The War Machine Buster's stickers and added weapons make it look amazing and intimidating. The new versions of Ant-Man and War-Machine I really enjoy also as their helmet-prints and colour-schemes really match their Quantum Realm suits. The body print on the Quantum Realm suits are all the same, but that doesn’t bother me as Ant-Man & War-Machine’s helmets do a great job of complimenting their suits, and their face prints have dual sides to them, I give both these mini-figures a 5/5. 2 Outriders also come with this set, 1 with a shoulder pad and claws while the other mini-figure is the typical Outrider seen in the Infinity War LEGO sets. These enemies are nothing special but they are average mini-figures to fight against, I’d give these Outriders a 3/5. As for price, this set is slightly more than I hoped to pay as the Hulk Buster armour from the Infinity War Set last year was $40 and came with 4 mini-figures. If you could find this set for close to $40 I would say that’s a steal of a deal. If I had to buy only one set from the Endgame LEGO series this would be the set to buy as it comes with 4 mini-figures and an amazing War Machine Buster suite. Although this suit wasn’t featured in the movie, I would still highly recommend getting this set as it’s amazing to display or play with!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55War Machine Buster
- August 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0War Machine Buster ReviewCanuckLegos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably my favourite set. I love the War Machine helmet because the part that covers his face can be lifted without actually being removed. The Ant Man minifigure is also cool. I like his helmet. The stud shooters on Rhodes’s armour are cool, but not nearly as cool as the buster’s 6-stud rapid shooter and flick missile launcher. This is an incredibly cool set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55War Machine Buster
- April 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0War machine just got bigger!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build of war machine buster, Not unlike the earlier hulk buster , but with more weapons/features! Interesting to build, has weapons on both hands and shoulders. Includes new figures of war machine/rhodey and ant-man/Scott. Although,the same body/space suit is used for both, war machine has the neck bracket for his over the shoulder cannon and I like his double sided face, one side features him behind his visor. The scott/ant-man figure has a printed helmet without the cut-out bits of previous ant-man helmets, which I thinks a step back, personally, as I liked his expression showing through in previous sets. All in all though, the set looks great posed and would look great in tonys hall of armour!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55War Machine Buster