Utility ShuttleUtility Shuttle5510.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of £100 or more*
Blast off into space aboard the high-tech Utility Shuttle! Join the astronauts on a spacewalk high above the earth as they launch a new satellite into orbit. Open the cargo bay doors and slowly lift the satellite into position, then fold out the solar wings and use the wrench to tighten them into place. When you’re done, close the cargo bay doors and head back to earth for the next exciting LEGO® City space mission! Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with an accessory.
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with an accessory
- Features a Utility shuttle with opening cargo bay doors and a satellite
- Also includes a wrench element
- Blast off into space!
- Open the cargo bay doors
- Fold out the solar wings
- Shuttle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Shuttle Settkhuang | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn the beginning I thought this shuttle will be very small, but it turned out to be bigger than I expected. Although I do feel this set is a little bit overpriced, but it's not too bad, considering that there are a few large pieces in the set. The inside of the shuttle has some nice details compare to the big shuttle set (60080): two control sticks, a console, and two seats (60080 only has a console inside and that is it). I do feel this is a better shuttle design in terms of the scale: although 60080 is much bigger, that is still not really a minifigure-scaled shuttle. This one, however, because the size is much smaller, I feel like this one is closer to the minifigure scale. The satellite in the cargo bay looks really good and realistic too. The black bracket in the cargo bay also adds another play feature: you can secure a minifigure on it and it will look like he is floating in space and repairing the satellite, which looks really good on display. Overall, it is a nicely done set, and it is good for people (like me) who cannot afford 60080 but wants to collect space theme for LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Superb Lego Settheref | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my (nearly 5 year old) son - it's part of a fairly new range of Lego, the City Space Port collection, and thought it looked a great addition - and was a fair bit cheaper than the larger shuttle that comes in the space port set. At first I was a bit worried that it would be a bit of a basic build, and most of the shuttle would just be large segments. However, this isn't the case at all - only the nose section is quite large - and that is mainly a practical thing - as taking this on and off is how the astronauts are put inside the shuttle itself. So was pleased that there were a lot of pieces involved, without it being fiddly - my son managed with only a little assistance (and even then, mainly just to find bricks in the initial large pile) - so the age guidance on it (5-12) is quite appropriate, I would have said. It's a nice detailed shuttle, in particular liked the satellite feature - nice futuristic looking addition (complete with golden bowl for the top of it) - and it enters/exits the shuttle by means of a hinged mid section - these kind of features are great when a lego set has them, as they make a big difference to the playability. The astronauts are good as well - a big step forward from my day, where the spacemen were of the same type as Benny from the lego movie. These have pretty serious air tanks on them, and very cool looking opaque golden helmets. Extra bonus point to Lego for having one male and one female astronaut too, continuing their recent improvement in using female minifigs in scientist roles. In summary, this is an excellent set - a great, fun build, and a very smart looking, entertaining toy at the end of the build - highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Galore | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set appears to be some kind of manned X-37, so it's really short and likes kinda funny. Despite it's strange appearance, this set is actually pretty fun. It's a utility spaceplane that can deploy a satellite and mechanics. It's a simple, quick build, but makes a unique addition to the line of what I will call 'LEGO Space Program.' The only thing I don't like about this thing is its lack of wheels [but I can add those myself anyways (that's why I love LEGO)].Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cool ShuttleZack95 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice exterior design. Cool, sleek look. The interior looks compact, but not really compact. Just nice. I'm really happy that it can fit 2 minifigs n there's still some room for cargo. there's also control panels for the passenger. very nice the only thing i don't like is that there're many stickersPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle