Relive favorite moments from the happiest, most sparkly and colorful TV series around with the LEGO® Unikitty™! 41456 Unikingdom Fairground Fun set. With a working roller coaster, spinning chair ride and super cool dodgems, it’s impossible not to have fun! There's also a shop and 2 refreshment stands to buy treats while you wait in line for the rides. This set includes 5 buildable figures plus a Rick™ figure from the TV series to share a special and sparkly day with.
- Includes buildable Dr. Fox™, Unikitty™, Prince Puppycorn™, Master Frown™ and Brock figures, plus a Rick™ figure.
- Features an entrance gate, working roller coaster with 2 carriages, spinning chairs ride with 3 chairs, shop, restroom, popcorn stand, cotton candy stand, ice cream stand, 2 dodgems and fencing with light elements.
- Accessory elements include popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy, a popsicle, wand and cash registers.
- Go wild on a day of fun and friendship with Unikitty™ and Prince Puppycorn™ at the fairground!
- Jump in the dodgems and make sure you give Master Frown™ a good bump!
- Buy delicious popcorn and take it on the swinging chair ride with Dr. Fox™ and Brock™.
- Put Unikitty™ and Prince Puppycorn™ in the roller coaster carriages and give them a push down the slide—wheeeeeeeee!
- LEGO® Unikitty™! sets are easy to build and perfect for recreating the magic and sparkle of the TV series at home.
- Roller coaster measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (40cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- Swing chairs ride with shop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Each dodgem car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Candy floss stand measures over 3” (10cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- July 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good parts (as start) for custom rollercoatsterBVG9Volt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set to make a second rollercoaster around set 31084. This set is cheap and a good start. I bought the other purple (and grey) tracks and coaster cars at Lego service. I split up the restoom and the swing chairs so I could use the restoom as a pilar for the other coaster tracks. I motorized them with a L-motor to get both trains synchronized over the top. The track is semi-automatic because the top of the track is not high enough.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Unikingdom Fairground Fun
- June 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great FunZozoJo21 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really fun. Very bright, colourful and not to mention very easy to build. The dodgems and roller coaster are so much fun to play with. I’ve only built half of the set right now but that only took me an hour. Overall I’m really pleased with the set, great set of characters given however would’ve liked more roller coaster track for the price paid. However it’s a nice set, one of the best I’ve got and I would recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Unikingdom Fairground Fun
- August 6th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0So Much Color, So Much Fun!!!Zjm01 |I would recommend this to a friend!Unikitty! What a fun set, it has a very nice parts-to-piece ratio and it has a lot of fun colorful bricks. The brick built figures are vey nice as well. The build was enjoyable and I like a lot of the play features. My only grip with this set is only a very small one, but I do want to bring up the fact that this set doesn't have much bulk to it, which is fine, however I do wish we got something a little bit bigger to go with the coaster instead of all the little parts. Overall a very fun set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Unikingdom Fairground Fun
- February 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for Unikitty fans ❤I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a blast putting this together with my sister, we laughed as we played with the set together. The figures and colours are super cute! I love the rollercoaster and spinner and how you can interact with them. Worth the 40.00$ and I would recommend to Unikitty fans.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Unikingdom Fairground Fun