Tree House model for play and displayA 3,036-piece building set created by a LEGO® fan to celebrate the seasonal beauty of the natural world.
Nostalgic construction toyLEGO® fans aged 16 and over can test their building skills and rekindle fond family memories with this beautiful playset.
Accessible cabinsThe treetop and cabin roofs lift off for easy play.
Wind-up craneLift items using the crane on the bedroom cabin's balcony.
LEGO® Ideas Tree House
LEGO® Plants from plants
Plant and leaf elements are made from plant-based plastic.
Interchangeable sets of leaves
Choose summer (green) or autumn (yellow and brown) leaves.
Build a pretty scene with a picnic table, swing and bonfire.
Cabins are packed with accessories for realistic role-play.
Includes 4 LEGO® minifiguresMum, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
- This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
- The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
- Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
- Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get OutdoorsValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI sat on the fence for a long time with this particular set but everyone I spoke to online that had built it said it was an incredible build and well worth it. So, I took the plunge and bought it and then it sat in my stash cupboard for about 3 months before I decided it was time to give the build a go. This is a highly detailed set and I could not believe how much detailing there is in the little cabins that make up the Treehouse itself. Lego also managed to squeeze a toilet in there (although Lego do seem to have a slight toilet fixation) alongside bunk beds, a little astronomy outpost and loads of other little bits an pieces. The tree itself is a good sturdy build but I did find that attaching the cabins to the branches was quite tricky and it did take me a little bit of time to align them properly and then to push them in to place - it takes more force than you would think. Even better there are colour codings above the doors for each cabin and these correspond to bricks used in the roof builds so even if you take all of them off either for play or display it is easy to see which roof goes where afterwards. Nice little touch. I built mine with the green leaf option and I have to admit I probably won't change them out with the seasons. Number Of Pieces: 3036 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 9.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!!Hamed | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot only does this set have the Waw factor, but the experience of building it was extraordinary! The first time I saw the set, it immediately caught my eye. The attention to detail on this Lego is stunning. I absolutley love this Lego. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would love to add this cool lego to their collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55Tree House
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Your dream houseMaXPainT | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set combines everything I love about Lego Ideas sets. It has the love and the attention to details of the fan designer and the polish of a professional Lego designer. The set is big, sturdy, looks amazing as a display piece and has great playability. The only thing I can complain about are the instructions. There is one place where a building technique is so unusual that I had to check the other reviews to get it right (the instructions should have been more specific). The other thing is that the wood is represented by lighter and darker brown pieces. If you are not working in ideal lighting conditions or have a slight color blindness, you might find it tricky to distinguish between the two colors in the instructions (the pieces themselves are different enough). Highlighting the darker brown with a white outline (as it is done with the black colored pieces) would make it much easier to distinguish. Overall, building the cabins was very enjoyable and I am very happy with the final result. Lego, please stop making such great sets, I am running out of space ^^Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- January 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We love the Tree HouseJowmu | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a pretty challenging build for me, but I loved every minute of it. It is one of my favorite builds, and fits perfect in our wood cabin home. My wife loves it as well. I am 62 years old and have FINALLY have a treehouse (even though I can't climb into this one!).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House