Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 24 June 2021
Open up endless possibilities for your toddler to make a cool track for any new or existing DUPLO train set with these LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Train Tracks. With level crossings, stops, switches and a combination of curved and straight track pieces there is so much they can do! Preschoolers will also love to place the red action brick on the track and make any compatible DUPLO train (including 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train) stop when it reaches it.
- Features a straight piece and 10 curved pieces of track, plus 2 stops, 2 switches, a level crossing and a red (stop train) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your preschooler how easy it is to place the red action brick on the track to make any compatible train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, stop when it reaches it.
- The toy train tracks included in this set make an ideal gift for LEGO® DUPLO® train fans and are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection (the action bricks are not compatible with older DUPLO trains).
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- January 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but 2 pieces dont fit the train wellI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of tracks and the bridge tracks. This set is the best of the two track sets that we have but the two junction pieces have raised edges that are too narrow to allow the train's wheels to pass through smoothly. The train goes through these sections of track at an angle and can cause it to derail. I wish they had included 2 extra regular curved track pieces so that we could create a full loop without using the junction pieces.21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! Our DUPLO® tracks have been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Tracks
- June 15th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Defective productyyilmaz |Purchased for: SonDear Lego, you are great and this review is by no means about your great toys. This review is specifically about the railways set that I bought for my 3-year old son. After a long and detailed analysis of two shifter railways pieces (see pictures) included in Lego Duplo 10882, which we combined with Lego Duplo 10894 train set as recommended on the package, I am 100% certain that the shifters are defective/flawed. The train set slides without problems on other railway pieces, but when you take the train through the shifters the wheels of the train set do not fit through and the train derails. This problem occures regardless of where the shifter is located. This makes a frustrating game-play experience for my train-freak son. Again, we are big fans of Lego toys and we spend a considerable amount of money each month for Lego sets. Such defective pieces are difficult to come by in Lego sets so this was a real disappointment. What would your recommendation/solution be for this problem? Thanks.
Response from LEGO SHOP2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in these tracks. The train you're using (set 10894) is not designed to work with these tracks. This train has wider wheels (designed for younger builders), which will not fit on special track pieces like switches, crossings, or bridges. The train you were likely looking for was number 10874 (or 10875). That features the narrower wheels designed to go with these tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Tracks
- April 16th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Duplo Train Tracks 10882Leeusha |Purchased for: SonHi, A little disappointed with this product. I purchased this for my 3 yr old birthday two days ago. When we opened this to my surprise with a set of train tracks there is NO TRAIN. So I double check the box and it does not come with one ( clearly my mistake) - however ridiculous. I then drive back to the store on his birthday happy to buy the train that must go with this train track to find out it is not sold separately. The next size up 10872 now $34 also is NOT sold with Train. So we have to spend $80 for a train set 10874 with a train. So tell me please how do I but the train that goes with this train set so my little boy can actually enjoy this toy.
Response from LEGO SHOP17 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear there was some confusion. We've tried really hard to make it clear in the product description and on the packaging that this is an add-on pack of tracks. This pack was designed for builders to be able to expand sets 10874 Steam Train and 10875 Cargo Train. It's not meant to be played with on its own. The track will also be compatible with many older DUPLO® trains. For more info, you can get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Train Tracks
- May 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You're on track to...stop.Durandal |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (2) inherited a mid-2000s Duplo train from his cousin. This track is a lighter color, but still 100% compatible with old and new trains. (Only the trains intended for rails, not the ones with big fat wheels which I wish they wouldn't call "trains".) My son loves the train crossing and likes to put the arms down and says "ding ding ding!" and he routinely changes the track around on his own and knows how to put it together. (It may not be the most optimal layout, but he's 2.) The switch track is great to give his daddy (me) some more complicated layouts to fascinate him. My ONE complaint about this is that it comes with a red "action brick". Red ones make the train stop...and frustrate my little one. Literally ANY OTHER ACTION BRICK would have been better. He loves the whistle one. The light would be okay. The blue water one? Great! Even the green one to reverse direction would be better. Because he gets frustrated when the train stops, we've had to put the red action bricks away...so that definitely isn't a selling point for this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Tracks