Indulge a LEGO® Creator 3in1 fan’s love of detailed models in this Townhouse Toy Store (31105) set. Little builders will spend hours exploring the 2-level townhouse, with an apartment upstairs and a toy store downstairs, plus a working rocket ride. Inspire creative building freedom Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can build a 2-level townhouse toy store and rebuild it into a cake shop with a seating area and a LEGO workshop attached to the back, a pretty flower shop with a skylight, or something new. This building toy encourages imaginative play and will make a great Christmas present or birthday gift. Unique, stand-alone models with play options LEGO Creator 3in1 sets include detailed, realistic models that encourage imaginative play. The toys offer endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. These impressive, inspirational kits make great gifts for fans and kids for any occasion.Building Instructions
- Give kids an exciting building challenge with this set, featuring 3 models in 1, a townhouse toy store, cake shop with LEGO® workshop and a flower shop with skylight, plus 2 minifigures and a brick-built bird figure.
- What makes a town grow? Kids can develop creativity and building skills by running a Creator 3in1 Townhouse Toy Store (31105), busy cake shop or flower shop, or by using their imaginations in new ways.
- This detailed set offers 3 building options in 1 and can be connected toother Creator 3in1 buildings to develop a LEGO® street with endless creative possibilities. Kids can also build something totally new with the set.
- The 2-level townhouse toy store with apartment, brick-built toy soldier, train sign and gumball machine, working rocket ride, loads of toys and other details makes a fantastic Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 8+.
- Detailed and ready for immersive play! With the townhouse toy store measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep, this cool building toy is designed for serious adventures and loads of creative fun!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to a boost in confidence and pride in creation.
- Give youngsters free rein to play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome house playset offers kids the chance to push their creativity and building skills in new directions as they tell stories with each rebuilding.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
- January 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for a small cityMrMinifigure | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe LEGO 3in1 buildings are among my favorite sets. They always have interesting designs that can fit into a small LEGO city setup. With a little customization they look great in a full Expert Modular city as well. This set has some very nice details like: Window details The working spaceship ride Tile of the original Expert Modular Cafe Corner (found only in 1 other set - Assembly Square) A Lego employee shirt on the toy store worker Really like all 3 of the builds that can be made (only 1 at a time). This set is a great addition to a small LEGO city. I personally love the smaller buildings as they look great, are relatively easy to build and the price is perfect. Eventually I will build out the back of toy shop and add in stairs for the 2nd floor. The great thing is that it is fine as is, but also lets us tinkerers make it our own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- April 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itNetteh | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis shop is so amazing. It took ma a little longer because my toddler woke up from her nap before I was done but I have fully enjoyed every single detail and have yet to rebuild it to the other two sets. And can’t wait to do that but will keep it like the first one for a bit since I love how it looks. And so well priced. Can’t often buy bigger sets because of their price and for me smaller sets are a little easy so this one is a nice change for the price! Really really happy about it!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 19 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- February 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SetManda | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a novice lego builder. The instructions were easy to follow. I love all of the small details in the bakery. I believe you get a lot for $40. Highly recommend this setPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- March 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set, lots of play valueLegoDad88988 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!This is really a nice set. Kids built in about 1.5 hours. So far we have only built the toy shop and bakery. Few opinions: Pros Good instructions All 3 builds good Kids like the set' Looks fairly easy to modify into a larger building with a few extra bricks Colors are good Side build rocket ride works just like last years give away. Cons Toy shop build, 2nd level door won't open all the way (hits railing) Few windows came out of the box scratched up. Shipping issue probable. Recommend this product if you have kids or looking for a nice small building to add to your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store