Item 1 of 11
Item 1 of 11
Townhouse Toy StoreCreator 3-in-1
Choose your gift with purchases over £40*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Small parts and Small Ball.
Indulge a LEGO® Creator 3in1 fan’s love of detailed models in this Townhouse Toy Store (31105) set. Little builders will spend hours exploring the 2-level townhouse, with an apartment upstairs and a toy store downstairs, plus a working rocket ride. Inspire creative building freedom Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can build a 2-level townhouse toy store and rebuild it into a cake shop with a seating area and a LEGO workshop attached to the back, a pretty flower shop with a skylight, or something new. This building toy encourages imaginative play and will make a great Christmas present or birthday gift. Unique, stand-alone models with play options LEGO Creator 3in1 sets include detailed, realistic models that encourage imaginative play. The toys offer endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. These impressive, inspirational kits make great gifts for fans and kids for any occasion.
- Give kids an exciting building challenge with this set, featuring 3 models in 1, a townhouse toy store, cake shop with LEGO® workshop and a flower shop with skylight, plus 2 minifigures and a brick-built bird figure.
- What makes a town grow? Kids can develop creativity and building skills by running a Creator 3in1 Townhouse Toy Store (31105), busy cake shop or flower shop, or by using their imaginations in new ways.
- This detailed set offers 3 building options in 1 and can be connected toother Creator 3in1 buildings to develop a LEGO® street with endless creative possibilities. Kids can also build something totally new with the set.
- The 2-level townhouse toy store with apartment, brick-built toy soldier, train sign and gumball machine, working rocket ride, loads of toys and other details makes a fantastic Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 8+.
- Detailed and ready for immersive play! With the townhouse toy store measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep, this cool building toy is designed for serious adventures and loads of creative fun!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to a boost in confidence and pride in creation.
- Give youngsters free rein to play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome house playset offers kids the chance to push their creativity and building skills in new directions as they tell stories with each rebuilding.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set for my sonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI usually build Creator Expert sets but purchased and built this one with my 5 year old son. I was really surprised at the level of detail which the promotional pictures don’t appear to reflect. I love the plane ride and the little Lego toy details are fantastic. My son loves playing with it. This set would easily fit as one of the rooms in any of the creator sets. I’m currently building assembly square and the toy shop wouldn’t look out of place with that. Value for money is excellent and I would highly recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- July 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Almost perfect set for the subject matter.I would recommend this to a friend!The main built is about as well-used of all the given pieces as possible; the building (fairly small) is handsome, and there are many cool mini builds: the rocket ride’s wicked as everyone pointed out, and i really like the train, the biplane, and the gumball machine. The B model has some interesting items such as the fridge and baked goods, but the overall building is the least attractive of the 3, IMP. The C model is a nice looking building with good architectural details, but doesn’t use a lot of pieces and the roof felt a little overly elaborated to burn leftover bricks. Nonetheless, I think all 3 models are certainly nice enough to be placed within a lego city/street without looking out of place, and the set overall has great play value. Cost-per-brick ratio looks good, but it does have many small pieces so the actual value is average, IMP. For those who are wondering if this is a good parts-set: with a sale I got double sets to create a larger building; while keeping some elements/techniques (mostly model A & C), I ended up changing the buildings quite a bit rather than joining 2 model As together ( which would be a nice corner building with no open sides!); keeping to only the pieces from 2 sets of 31105, a decent 3-storey building can the achieved - at least the street front! (back and sides are rather grotesque and basically duct-taped together and needs walls/stairs from neighbouring buildings). Keeping the rocket ride intact, there are enough bricks to fill half the first floor (toy shop) and top floor (apartment) with interior items. (noted that I cobbled the ground level baseplate and side walk together from my own scrapheap). Overall I am very happy with the value and fun the double sets provide, especially if it’s on sale.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such an adorable setOnYeeMa |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI purchased this set from Toyrus to build with my 5.5 year old. It comes with a mom and a child figure and it’s a toy store so it’s perfect for us! I love the color use and the instruction is very easy to follow. I would be gathering the pieces for my kid to assemble and then we would switch roles. We love the little ride airplane! We have other little mini figures that have been visiting the stores and living in the apartment above. The playability is great even with just one design, but this set has 3 different designs! I think it’s a great value. This is our first ever creator set and we’ll definitively be getting more.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- April 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itNetteh |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis shop is so amazing. It took ma a little longer because my toddler woke up from her nap before I was done but I have fully enjoyed every single detail and have yet to rebuild it to the other two sets. And can’t wait to do that but will keep it like the first one for a bit since I love how it looks. And so well priced. Can’t often buy bigger sets because of their price and for me smaller sets are a little easy so this one is a nice change for the price! Really really happy about it!Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 19 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
Shop more like this: