Get set for the ultimate Mech Battle as Zane’s Titan Mech takes on Blade Master Bansha’s Ghost mech – Mech-enstein! Place Zane in the cockpit and adjust the arms and legs and rotating torso for awesome battle poses. Fire the stud shooters and dodge the massive swords of the 4-armed Mech-enstein. Then take the action to the air with the rocket-booster backpack! Give Zane support with Jay and Nya, firing the spring-loaded hook shooter to try and topple the Ghost mech. Use all the cool Ninja weapons to stop Scythe Master Ghoultar getting into the Samurai X Cave and stealing the Aeroblade! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha
- Zane’s Titan Mech features an opening cockpit, posable arms with titanium-style swords, posable legs and feet, rotating torso, rotating shoulder blades, rocket-booster backpack and 2 stud shooters
- Mech-enstein features an opening head/cockpit, adjustable shoulder armor, adjustable Ghost bones to hold a minifigure, 4 posable arms with huge Ghost swords, rotatingtorso, posable legs and feet, dual jet booster pack and translucent details
- Samurai X Cave features a spring-loaded hook shooter with a hook on a string and assorted elements: the Aeroblade, tools, computer and a storage barrel
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with 2 Ghost Katana weapon elements
- Weapon elements include Zane’s 2 golden shurikens and Aeroblade, Jay’s Deepstone Nunchuk, Nya’s 2 Katanas, Wrayth’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade and Bansha’s Ghost Master Blade
- Accessory elements include Deepstone armor for Zane and Jay and Nya’s Samurai X outfit
- Ghoultar minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Bansha minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Fire the Titan Mech’s stud shooters
- Evade the massive swords of 4-armed Mech-enstein!
- Topple Mech-enstein with the spring-loaded hook shooter!
- Defend the Aeroblade in Nya’s cave
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Zane’s Titan Mech measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Mech-enstein measures over 8” (22cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Nya’s Cave measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep
- Hook shooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- June 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect Set For Your Ninjago BattlesLegoFanReviewer | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!As a teenager soon going to college, I myself have to be very frugal when choosing which sets that I will buy. As a fan of Ninjago, I originally was not interested in the 'Ghost' theme, for reasons that I personally didn't know myself. After a few months of watching the show, I decided I'd buy at least 1 set to have a set from each season of the show. I decided on the Titan Mech Battle for two reasons: I wanted the Zane Titan Mech, and I was interested in the minifigures. While I normally do not give products 5 stars, this is one model that I have an will. The model not only has a massive amount of play features and interesting designs, but also, unlike many sets, gives a very balanced feel to both sides and has a large amount of things to play with. I recommend this to parents as a birthday gift or a gift in general, as not only will it satisfy your child, but it will make them very happy to have gotten it. To collectors of Ninjago, this set is both amazing for play and display, offering various ways to pose the set and create your own scenarios and stories. As always, I'll go through the pros and cons of this set. At the end, I will list any modifications that are decent to add to the set, all of which that take minimal pieces and simply a few minutes to build into the model. (Cons) Though I adore this set, there are a few cons I have to acknowledge. The first being that both mechs do not have knees, limiting posability. The Titan Mech does not have as great an issue, as the feet are very large, stable and flexible. The Ghost Mech does have much more of an issue with this, however. Since the mech is much larger and weighs more, the feet are held into place using a brown slope piece and a car hood piece on the bottom of each 'leg' portion. This guarentees the model won't fall over, but it also means the feet cannot move back and forth, nor can they rotate left and right very much. The only solution I found was to remove the brown slope piece and be careful when moving the foot forward so it did not collapse. The only other con I had with the model was that, even though it is a balanced fight, the four arms of the Ghost Mech seem to dwarf the power of the Titan Mech with only two arms and much smaller blades. Those who watch the show know that Zane is a very skilled pilot, but the set does seem to have a lean towards the Ghost Mech. While an uphill battle is ideal, I feel the Titan Mech needed either larger blades or a few more surprises to deal out. (Pros) Despite those flaws, the model itself has numerous pros. Firstly, the figures here are superb. Here, you get a Skreemer, Bansha and Ghoultar, which is much more than they needed to include for the model. All three have exceptional printing and showcase major and memorable characters from the show. The Ninja also get three major characters: Zane, Jay and Nya. Zane's printing looks phenomenal, the white and black contrasting perfectly and giving a very dangerous feel to his character. Nya's Samurai X outfit is also updated and cheaper to get (rather than the DBX for $100). Jay was not necessary but to get him is another bonus. Having 5 minifgures and a Skreemer in a $60 set is much better than some of the other $60 sets that have been released for Marvel and other themes. The two emplacements also add a lot to the battle, giving a bit of setting and both having good play value. Having the harpoon allows you to give Zane the advantage he needs to win the battle, and the small portion of the cave gives a good place for Jay and Ghoultar to duke it out while Nya helps Zane. The two mechs are both stunning in their design and color schemes. Zane's Titan Mech looks very aggressive and almost lithe with the backwards blades and smaller design. The head of the mech also is something I haven't seen done before, and the design of the legs is also very unique. Though the cockpit is a bit open, I feel it fits Zane and his armor pieces well enough to feel like he is actually controlling the thing. The Ghost Mech is also very unique but also takes a large part of it's design from the actual Samurai Mech of 2012 (I included a picture for comparison purposes). The mech feels very menacing and evil, making good use of the original design but still making it different enough to be its own. The spikes and dark colors lend themselves to the ghostly theme and highlight some of the best aspects of the Samurai X Mech. Not only is it very large, but it has enough mass that it feels it could take punishment, something that some smaller mechs don't seem to be able to do. Combined with all the smaller things, the entire set feels like a complete playset, something that often times is missing from Lego sets. To reiterate, I adore this set and can find very little that is wrong with it. I enjoy having getting so many minifigures and think that the model has enough play features to keep kids coming back and devising new scenarios. This set gives just the right amount to set the scene, play the scene, and imagine new ways to put them into different areas and stories. I would recommend this to both parents and children alike, both for a display model or a play model. (Modifications) I made no major modifications on the model itself. I included a picture of the set in its entirety to shwo the full extent of play.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle
- September 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0pacific rim of ninjagothelegoman8 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been waiting for a set like this for a while. The price of this set is amazing, for two giant mechs and two little other builds. All Ninjago and mech fans this is the set for you. First of all the minifigures are fantastic, zane is exclusive to this set in his new deep stone outfit, Nya is samurai x, Jay has a deep stone out fit (he appears in 4 sets) Goultar is also in this set with a new ghost tail, and last but not least is Bansha who has a trans green head with a ghost blade. Second of all there is a samurai x cave which is a small build that houses Zane's airoblade, and there also is a grappeling hook shooter, that shoots. Then there are two giant mechs. The ghost mech has four arms and has a cockpit where a minifig can stand. In Zane's mech there are two stud shooters which are nice variety's and there is a posable head. Zane sits in the mech. Unfortunaetly there are no knee joints which make the mechs less posable but still great. As usual there are two skreemers who are attachable to minifigure heads. Overall to grandparents, parents and relatives this set is a great birthday present, not two expensive but not that cheap.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Titan Mech Battle
- July 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my Favorites!Ninjazane | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe TMB is a very nice set! One of two ways to get Deepstone Zane! The price per piece ratio is very good for $60 and has 754 pieces. I absolutely recommend it for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 37 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle
- August 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0clash of the titanschimaman | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since it came out i have always been a ninjago fan. The mini figures, the story, and the vehicles. it was only natural for me to get the titan mech battle, due to being a zane fan. but this set has so much more to offer! lets dive in. Minifigures Zane easily my favourite ninja, this set is the cheapest way to get this, obsidian zane? i watched the tv series an these suits are supposed to be made out of rock from the bottom of the ocean (so is the shurikan, water kills ghosts in the ninjago universe) . the new hood piece i would complain is a bit to much like the season 2 hood, if it wasn't hard to think of a new hood after ninjago rebooted. he is very detailed, with his new insigna that was also featured in/on his airjitzu flyer. He has the same head of the titanium ninja, witch is good because that is a very detailed and very nice head. Jay i can't really say anything different about jay, because he is pretty much a colour-swapped zane. but he does look nice. the blue really compliments the black. and his nun chucks are (slightly) more realistic with the lightsaber hilts. Nya/samurai x this mini figure looks almost exactly like the nya from the ninja DB-X, but is still a good mini figure none the less. the mask-head-googles-thing looks more accurate to then tv series in season 2 when samurai x's identity was still a mystery. when i say mystery, i mean you just had to look at the eyes and you could tell it was nya. the googles the look great, and make the helmet look more technological. Goultar this mini figure looks very creepy from the end of tip of his new moulded ghost bottom, to the end of his scythe. but that also brings my biggest complaint: he can't stand upright. His tail doesn't offer any support from the from, which is what you WANT when you're holding a huge scythe an you're trying to do a cool pose. you can use a mini figure stand or use his scythe for support, but thats just a bad sprinkle on an otherwise delicious cake. Basha I first thought this was a possessed nya, but is just your typical ninjago bad guy. or bad gal? on subject though, her armour is the same as possessed lloyd, just re-colored. but bash makes it look great with the colour scheme that matches her mech. I won't review the harpoon and cave, because they're pretty self explanatory, but i will go into the… Zanes titan mech. this is a very good mech, and surprisingly possible too. there is no knee articulation, but the mech makes up for that. the 'head' is very well done, with a pony tail sword that zane can use outside of his mech. there is also 2 stud shooters, which lego seems to use a lot now. the two spinner crowns also rotate, making it look a bit cooler. i love the assassins creed like bases on the mech. very ninja like. unfortuneantly, this veichle has an exposed cockpit, making it very easy for somebody to shoot zane in the noggin. Mech-instein What a fitting name! its very creative and can give someone a good chuckle. in the tv series, mech-instein is a possessed samurai x mech, explaining the similarities. the 4 arms look very cool and look like SPOILER ALERT, lord garmadons mech from the final battle. this is a cool remix of nya's iconic mech, with the cowcatcher shoulders and the bat winged helmet. but like the zane mech, this has an exposed cock pit. but this time, the legs are exposed. there is only some spider leg things holding bash in there. but, this is not a glow-in-the-dark set! i know, i was fooled too. lego missed a great opportunity to make this mech illuminate, but that could have bloated the price. the colours look very nice overall, and looks like it can kick zanies robotic butt. in conclusion, this set is worth the 75 dollar price tag for two awesome mechs. worth getting for any ninjago fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Titan Mech Battle