Children can enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ action with this LEGO® Minecraft 21153 The Wool Farm playset, featuring a farm setting with 2 dyed sheep and a baby sheep. Players of the record-breaking video game will love to create their own adventures with the Steve minifigure, shearing the sheep, caring for the baby sheep and building fun structures to decorate the farm. This collectible Minecraft toy comes with building instructions for 3 decorative structures and includes additional LEGO bricks for improvised building. It can also be combined with other sets to create a unique LEGO Minecraft universe for both play and display!
- Includes a Steve minifigure, plus new-for-August-2019 red, yellow and baby sheep figures.
- Features a Minecraft™ farm setting with a birch tree, fence, stream, stepping-stones, crops, flowers, 2 dyed Minecraft sheep and a baby sheep, plus colored LEGO® bricks for building 1 of 3 fun structures to decorate the farm.
- This Minecraft™ toy also includes additional LEGO® bricks for creative building.
- Grab your shears and get to work at The Wool Farm!
- Build 1 of 3 structures or your own creations to add a personal touch to your farm.
- Easy-to-reconfigure modular design for quick and easy rebuilding.
- Accessory elements include sheep shears.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild this set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This LEGO® Minecraft™ playset includes over 250 pieces.
- Farm measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0chadwad | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Really cool set! The only problem is that nothing moves or blows up. Awesome for my Lego Minecraft world!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Wool Farm
- April 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy to build and FunNabbit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas and it is awesome! Me and my brother have a Lego Minecraft world and this set was a great addition to it. It was a little tricky to get it to work but I figured it out and it looks really cool. And I am soon hoping to get a new Minecraft set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Wool Farm
- October 28th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute set but awkwardCalamity | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son likes this set, the fact that you can change the backs of the sheep to give the appearance of being sheared is fun. However he was very annoyed at the fact that every time he removes the big sheep from the base, the legs break off. This is due to them being attached to the body with think 2x2 pieces with only a single top connector. We fixed the issue by removing all these thin 2x2 pieces from the legs entirely, which gave a more solid connection to the body. For $25 CDN it's an OK set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Wool Farm