The Trading PostMinecraft®
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 27 January 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Trading Post (21167) is packed with popular Minecraft features to inspire endless imaginative role-play: an exploding mine, hostile skeleton, mysterious trader and 2 llamas!
Versatile playset filled with hands-on Minecraft fun
There are lots of things to engage and entertain kids at the Minecraft mine. The leading character, Steve, is working hard to unearth precious resources before visiting the trading booth. But kids must help him contend with a barrage of classic Minecraft excitement. There are llamas on the loose, an explosion, a hostile skeleton to battle, and the trader appears to have nothing to trade! Or does he? Kids must turn the handle to reveal the hidden items.
Bring Minecraft building and battling to life!
Looking for the best kids' birthday present or holiday toy for a Minecraft fan? LEGO Minecraft playsets put all the figures and all the fun of the online game right into kids' hands.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Trading Post (21167) is a versatile, hands-on playset packed with endless classic Minecraft fun: mining, explosions, a mysterious trader, hostile skeleton and 2 llamas on the loose!
- Includes popular Minecraft™ characters and creatures: Steve, a trader, skeleton and 2 llamas. The set also contains fun features, such as an exploding mine and a trading post.
- Kids help Steve contend with non-stop Minecraft™ action. There's an explosion at the mine, a skeleton to battle,llamas to catch and a trader with nothing to trade – until the secret handle is turned to reveal the goods.
- This fun-packed playset makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up who want to take their Minecraft™ adventures to a whole new level.
- The Minecraft™ model measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep and is designed to inspire endless role-play adventures. For even more fun, the set combines easily with other LEGO® Minecraft toys.
- No batteriesrequired – just curious kids’ imaginations! The hands-on play is a great way to develop kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Clear printed building instructions help kids start exploring the familiar Minecraft™ locations and enjoying the fun features and cool characters right away.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids' play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child's building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- November 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fabulous legoSofis |I would recommend this to a friend!Days ago I received The Trading Post Lego Minecraft. and my 9 year old son liked it a lot, he brings several pieces to assemble. my son took less than an hour to put it together. I really like this type of game as they are very entertaining and good for your brain.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Trading Post
- November 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to play with!!Mommyboo |I would recommend this to a friend!My kids like building this set. I like that it keeps them occupied. Since it doesn't take long to build, sometimes my kids break it apart and build it up again. They think it's fun to have "Steve" and "Skeleton'' fight each other. Their favorite part is having " Steve" trade with the wandering trader. They like making up different stories with the characters. Overall, this is a great set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Trading Post
- December 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to buildI would recommend this to a friend!This lego set was really easy and fun to build. The directions were easy to follow for my 11 year old son. He was able to build it in no time. The legos are durable and easy to deconstruct. Highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Trading Post
- November 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So funI would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set for a experienced builder! My son was able to follow directions and build it just as it said in the book, the pictures were easy to follow for my younger son to assist his brother. We built this as a family it did not really take too long. We had so much fun. Each piece fits perfectly together we had absolutely no problems. I like this set it resembles whats in minecraft, its relatable and its fun. My son changes things up the opportunity in what you can create truly is endless. Now that my youngest is moving into Legos, we have taught him how to read the directions and follow each step and he did such a great job with this. We love Legos In our house!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Trading Post