Take on the challenge of building this awesome LEGO® model of The SHIELD Helicarrier. Construct the flying aircraft carrier with 2 runways, microscale Quinjets, fighter jets and ground support vehicles. The set also comes with many of your favorite LEGO Marvel Super Heroes minifigures, plus 12 microfigures to display on deck and within the highly detailed interior. Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill, plus an iconic SHIELD eagle stand to display them on
- Features 3 microscale Quinjets, 3 fighter jets, a gasoline truck, 2 forklift trucks, 2 runways, 4 road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior, plus 12 microfigures (Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man and 8 SHIELD agents)
- Also includes a detailed runway
- Weapons include Hawkeye’s bow, Black Widow’s gunandCaptain America’s shield
- SHIELD Agent Maria Hill minifigure is new for spring 2015!
- Includes a plaque with facts about The SHIELD Helicarrier
- Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGO® Power Functions sets (sold separately)
- Rotors can also be turned manually
- Includes a display stand
- Helicarrier measures over 11” (29cm) high, 31” (80cm) long and 17” (45cm) wide
- Each Quinjet measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm)wide
- Min ifigure stand measures over 4” (12cm) high, and 2” (6cm deep) and 6” (16cm wide)
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Super Heroes SHIELD Helicarrier (76042)headfish | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi all, being a Lego fan for a large number of years and a collector of Lego star wars and having a large number of items stored away. ( lack of space ) extra kids meant my man cave changed in to a bedroom. Being a massive fan of Marvel i felt i had to have this item even though it was not Star Wars. I was keen to build this asap and really didn't want to employ father son bonding, but i did offer and he accepted the challenge. The build was very simple and often a little too easy. i also brought the incorrect battery pack but soon solved that problem with a little rewire and would advise other to do the same since removing parts of the decking felt wrong and the ability to turn the engine on from the out side made more sense. We also added Iron Man to the display who really should of been there. The mini jets and forklifts were simple to make but their design was amazing, i would not of thought of that. ( a roller boot ) Really looking forward to my next build LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator set 42055, Take my Money i want it now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Build/How to use power function set 8293Whitebuffalo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is by far the largest set I have built in my Lego career. It is fun and challenging I base that on how my finger tips feel. I would recommend this set to anyone who has had a dream to build a big set. I also ordered the power functions for this set #8293. I did encounter a problem with that as it came with the wrong battery pack for what the designer intended. So I looked at YouTube to see if anyone had posted a video and there was one but it was not the solution I was looking for. So I studied the set for a good 15mins and found an alternative that utilized the entire 8293 set minus the extra gears. This modification involved taking the back middle observation window out of the carrier and dropping the wires and battery pack behind the description plate. If you want to utilize the interruption switch you can snap it to the base just to the right of the description plate. This fix also prevents you having to lift the deck plate to turn on the motor to move the propellers. So you are able to use either battery pack. You only have to remove 2 pieces that no one really ever sees, and they are small. I have posted pictures for my solution. I do have one complaint about the design, the engines have fender plates on the side of each engine and they are flimsy in the design. If you touch them the right way they tend to fall off, found this extremely aggravating while building and displaying as people tend to touch that specific area while observing. But by no means is this a knock on the design it is still and awesome build. I commend the designer, job well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- in 30 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Brilliant ModelDarkPhoenix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe detail is incredible, I even added a couple of bits and got Iron man spinning around with the engines! The "nanofigures" (they are too small to be called microfigures) are a great addition. The Quinjets are also brilliantly detailed. A word of warning, the main "modules" can be tricky to connect to the main body, the engine install is also quite fiddly, and required some patience.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomemash101a | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is my first Lego build... I have been thinking about buying this since I saw this at the Lego store... but was worry I cant do it or cant do a good job. As it turns out it was an easy build and it took about 16 hours...two days with no rush... I cant wait for my next build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier