There’s magic, adventure and action with LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75965 The Rise of Voldemort™. In this iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™, Harry is trapped on Tom Riddle’s tombstone in a spooky graveyard while the deceitful Peter Pettigrew mixes a potion. Voldemort magically appears with the pull of a brick lever and summons a Death Eater™. After releasing Harry from the tombstone, they start to duel. This awesome gift for kids is full of spells, surprises and spectacular battles—so young witches and wizards will need all their Defense Against the Dark Arts skills to help Harry escape!
- Includes 4 minifigures: Harry Potter™ with wand and Triwizard Challenge outfit, Lord Voldemort™ with wand, Peter Pettigrew with wand and a Death Eater™.
- This building set for kids features the Little Hangleton graveyard from Harry Potter™ and the Goblet of Fire™ with tombstones and vegetation.
- Pull the brick lever to raise the Voldemort™ figure from a hidden compartment beneath the ground into an upright position.
- Accessories include a cauldron, bone, dagger and the Triwizard Cup.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter ™ set measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- October 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PortkeyValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice to see a Goblet Of Fire based kit, and I was pleasantly surprised by the little details in this kit. I'm not really a fan of little kits but decided that for the sake of completeness I should just go ahead and get the Harry Potter ones. In the case of this one I am SO glad I did. Loads of little details from the book/film. I think my favourite has to be Peter Pettigrew's silver hand; an unexpected and wonderful touch. This was one of the first sets where the mini figures really improve the actual kit, to be honest it is all about the figures rather than the setting. Number Of Pieces: 184 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11 Build Time: 45 minutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Rise of Voldemort™
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Harry Potter Rise of Voldemort ReviewYoungLegoFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set because it comes with Voldemort for the first time since 2011! I like the baby Voldemort piece as well, it looks cute! I think it is cool that you can make Voldemort flip out of the ground, too! There are quite a few good parts to play with, such as trapping Harry with the Statue’s spear. There are a few cool details, like Wormtail’s gloved hand! I love the Triwizard Cup’s design, as well. One thing that would have made the set a bit better, is if it came with Cedric Diggory or another Death Eater. Thank you for reading my review. By Kiwi Lego FanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Rise of Voldemort™
- March 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set.ShauntheLegofan16 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is well detailed and from an iconic scene in the movie. I think they created the scene very well for a £19.99 Lego set. The mini figures are great and well detailed and the rise of Voldemort play feature is good but not the best.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 38 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Rise of Voldemort™
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Rise Of VoldemortHelloUniverse | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I think this was an awesome set! The building of it was quick and easy. When my friends came over for a play date, this was the first lego set we played with. It works pretty well too, except for the fact that Voldemort’s head gets stuck on the trap door sometimes. But overall it was great!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Rise of Voldemort™