Bring exciting new play possibilities to existing LEGO® sets with the LEGO Minifigures 71020 THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Series 2 collection. This new, awesome lineup of exclusive, Limited Edition collectible characters makes a perfect addition to first THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE series. Enjoy all-new action-packed adventures with Swimsuit Batman™, Vacation Robin™, Vacation The Joker™, Disco Harley Quinn™, Vacation Alfred Pennyworth™, Vacation Batgirl™, Doctor Phosphorus™, Clock King™, Mermaid Batman™, Killer Moth™, Jor-El™, General Zod™, Apache Chief™, Bat-Merch Batgirl™, Hugo Strange™, Disco Alfred Pennyworth™, Black Canary™, Black Vulcan™, Wonder Twin Zan™ and Wonder Twin Jayna™. Each LEGO DC minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag, together with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector's leaflet and a new-for-January-2018 display plate with a printed Batman™ logo.
- Every collectible LEGO DC minifigure in this series comes with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector’s leaflet and a new-for-January-2018 display plate with a printed Batman™ logo.
- 20 limited edition LEGO® Minifigure characters to build and play out your very own action-packed THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE scenes!
- Combine with LEGO® building sets for endless play possibilities.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
- Suitable for ages 5+.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery’ bag contains one of the 20 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery’ bag, you may receive two or more identical minifigures.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 9th, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Lego face is rubbing off!Linz | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter has hardly touch this lego person and face paint is rubbing off. I have never seen this before! Really poorly made.9 May 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! That certainly doesn't look right. Any chance she come into contact with something like bug spray or sunscreen? That sort of stuff doesn't play very nice with LEGO® parts. Either way, I'd recommend you get in touch with our Customer Service team at LEGO.com/Service; we'd be happy to help out!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Series 2
- August 12th, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Face rubs off super easily!Fatsomania36 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI love these minifigures, but I've had a problem with the Black Canary minifigure. On the side with the screaming face, it rubs off FAR TOO EASILY. I noticed it was slightly rubbed off and I twisted the head a bit, and all of a sudden it was very rubbed off! I noticed another customer had the same problem with the same minifigure on the same side of the head... looks to me like something messed up in the factory. Only the eyebrows and the tongue stay -- everything else rubs right off! Other face is just fine! Pretty disappointed.
Response from LEGO SHOP14 August 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! That's no fun. I'm really sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your minifigure. Our Customer Service team would be happy to help out. You can reach us at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Series 2
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Batman series Strikes AgainRaphLuna | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterLove the Double face on Most of them, sad that the rest do not have a double face, however understandable. Dr Strange can not have a double face, it is Obvious. Just tossing out example.. If you plan to buy blind bag online it will be a challenge to get them all or the ones you really want. If you decide to order online buy bulk, paw to be sure and the doubles send back, WARNING you will be saddled with return fee, if you buy online. If you find them in store, paw them all this way you can tell what is in the bag, do not feel comfortable getting starred at, just buy a bunch, go home paw, to tell which is which, separate, once you divided them up, paw again, to make double sure .. Do not depend on scan or dot bump.. Your best bet is to feel the bag. However Excitement can cloud judgement, especially if you have impatient kids who are bored and distract you. when you get home paw before you open to be extra sure, I done this and found out I had 2 Mermaid Batman. Good thing I pawed before I opened, I returned the extra Mermaid. and got Alfred with Guitar.. So happy I done this, they are kind of pricy for what you get. So it is worth the extra time to paw first, and return/ trade for a refund or exchange for the one you missed out on. the hardest part is the one with the square, Zod or one of the twins? If it has a circle with Square it is the twin. If only Square it is Zod.. Be extra careful on this one. Got a complete set, no doubles... Follow my advise to get the ones you want or a complete set without copies and your odds are great,. To get them all or the ones you really wanted., This is a great way to get some nice Lego batman figurines especially if you are on a limited budget and find the Lego batman sets too pricy Good Luck Everyone..Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Series 2
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Great Lego Batman SeriesEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like all these figures very much and when I first heard about a second series I didn't know if it was true or not but I'm really glad a second series came out here are the ones I have 1.Is Disco Harley Quinn I really like this figure with her all white with little specs of gold on her disco outfit plus she has a gold and silver roller skates I also like her facial expressions one with her tongue sticking out and the other with a her happy and winking which is very cute and adorable.2 Clock King is a good figure I like his head piece which was a previous mold for the Gingerbread Man and I like he has two spikes for clock hands.3 Jor-El is a nice figure with his white robe and silver armor plus I like his blue crystal and I like how he goes with General Zod and Zod's newspaper is funny with what it reads both figures are an instant classic from the oringnal Superman movie I think was from the 80's or 90's last is Black Canary I like this figure plus I like her microphone and the stand for it I also like her plain face and the other one like she is either singing or screaming.All these figures are great and I couldn't wait to get these figures when they came out also I hope we will get a Lego Ninjago Movie series 2 if that will happen and I hope everyone will find the figures they are looking from in this series.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Series 2