Join the exciting new adventures in Elvendale with Sophie Jones, as she sneaks through the magic portal and visits Mr. Spry’s grocery store. This set features a store with price list, groceries, a bed on the second level, as well as a hidden magic portal and a goblin capture-mobile with a lowering net. Includes a mini-doll figure plus goblin and squirrel figures.
- Includes a Sophie Jones mini-doll figure, plus Barblin the Goblin and Mr. Spry the squirrel figures.
- Features Mr. Spry’s grocery store, with attached tree, bed and candle, plus a counter, barrel and boxes in the store.
- Also includes a goblin capture-mobile with space for Barblin, lowering net and a magic portal that flips open.
- Sneak through the magic portal into Elvendale with Sophie Jones.
- Explore Mr. Spry’s grocery store.
- Lower the net on the goblin’s capture-mobile to capture Sophie.
- Accessory elements include a bug in a jar, two cherries, picture, acorns, peanut butter jar, honey jar, apple, price list, shopping basket, evil instructions, mobile phone and a coin.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Other mischievous goblins can be collected in select LEGO® Elves sets
- Grocery store measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Capture-mobile measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- October 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first looked at this set online it didn't really catch my interest much because my favorite sets are the prettier ones like treetop hideaway and starlight inn, but since I collect the elf sets I got it when I found it on sale. It's actually extremely adorable! The main reason to get this set is for Mr. Spry's cute little house/shop. The details are so sweet, I adore the little jars and food pieces and then the picture of Mr and Mrs Spry! It's also nice to get a mini doll of a new character and add another goblin to my collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Capture of Sophie Jones
- April 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun for a small set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter is four and adores Lego Elves. This was the second set we put together from the Spring 2017 line (the first was the Gondola). She and I built this set together over several sittings, and she did most of the building herself with coaching from me. There's a surprising amount of interest going on here for a set containing only 224 pieces. We were excited to acquire a minifig of the new character Sophie Jones. You also get a creepy-cute goblin and Mr. Spry the Squirrel, which will thrill your child if s/he already has Mrs. Spry from the 2015 line. The little squirrel shop even has a photo of Mr. & Mrs. Spry on the wall! The three structures to build are a portal, the squirrel shop and a vehicle with a net in which Sophie gets captured. Ok, maybe that's a little scary, but the vehicle had my daughter giggling and playing for an hour. It's hard to tell from the photos, but when you roll the little vehicle, the net moves up and down automatically! Very cool. The squirrel shop itself has a lot of cute little touches like tiny acorns and the adorable squirrel living quarters upstairs. It's a pretty cool build for such a small structure, and it complements the architecture of the other Lego Elves sets nicely. We give this set five stars for fun and playability.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Capture of Sophie Jones
- June 21st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great value- colorful partsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fun build with many interesting and colorful pieces. It is a great value for the price. I ended up getting a second copy of the set and using many of my own parts to make the house two sided with a proper roof. I don't care for the impossibly skinny mini-dolls, and give them away. I love the goblins and animals though. I hope they win. I love the graphics/designs on the stickers, but hate putting them on. The stickers also never age nor wear well. I would much rather have printed bricks.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Capture of Sophie Jones
- September 11th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good for piecesEGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this solely for the unique pieces. I built the set, then scrapped it for parts. Any kid would like to play with this. The quality is good too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Capture of Sophie Jones