- DC Super Hero Girls
- Super Hero High School
Join in the action-packed LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ world as Supergirl™ and Poison Ivy™ battle Lena Luthor™. This great set features three mini-doll figures, a three-level school building with swiveling classrooms, café, extending ramp, chain and disc shooters, Poison Ivy’s motorbike and Lena’s jet with rotating thrusters and a gripping claw at the front, plus two hypnotized purple Kryptomites.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Supergirl™, Poison Ivy™ and Lena Luthor™, plus Poison Ivy’s plant Frankie™ and 2 purple Kryptomites.
- Features a three-level school building with a large amethyst element on top, two swiveling classrooms with tables, seats and rotating screens, and a café with a TV screen at the top level of the school.
- School transforms into defense mode with a ramp that lowers, rotating flags at the front, disc shooter on the roof of one classroom and a chain shooter on top of the school.
- Lena Luthor’s jet includes an opening cockpit, rotating thrusters and a rotating gripping claw on the front.
- Poison Ivy’s motorbike includes a plant shooter.
- Defend Super Hero High School and the valuable amethyst from Lena Luthor™ and the Kryptomites with the help of Supergirl™, Poison Ivy™ and her plant Frankie™.
- Transform the school into defense mode by turning the knob on the top level and launch Poison Ivy™ down the ramp on her motorbike.
- Aim the chain shooter and shoot at Lena’s jet.
- Fire the disc shooter at the Kryptomites.
- Transform the school back to normal after the battle, and celebrate in the café.
- Weapons include three laser pistols, Poison Ivy’s disc, Supergirl’s disc and two chains.
- Accessory elements include a tool cabinet, wrench, growth potion bottle, Supercups, extra cape, amethyst fragment, vine powers, Poison Ivy’s flower, Supergirl’s phone, scissors and a piece of sushi.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Connect 41235 Wonder Woman™ Dorm to the school to explore dorm life as a Super Hero!
- Cute but evil Kryptomites are included in every LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ set.
- School measures over 11” (30cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Poison Ivy’s motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Lena’s jet measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We enjoyed thisBrokerSmurf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe super hero high school set is perfect for teaching the youngersters that school and education are just as imporant and cool as super heros are!! even superheros need a education! the item has a good color scheme and is fairly simple and easy to buildPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero High School
- May 17th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Needs a teachersivara28 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy child loves to play with this but was upset that there was no teacher. I tried to tell her the teacher was invisible (cause Superhero school) but she was not having it. Mr. Incredible is currently the teacher, would have been nice if there was one included though.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Super Hero High School
- September 18th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not So FunEGP17 | 19-24Okay, so this is a review on the design only, not on the quality, seller, or sticker use (which there was a lot of). Solely on the design. So with that being said... I'm not a fan of the design or style of this "school". While it isn't bad persay, it isn't very fun. It is basically 2 rooms. The front looks very nice, so if you are going to build it and have it sit and look nice, then yes, it's good for that. But for a lego fan (young or old) there isn't much to "do" in my opinion. *The accessories are very nice - a wide range of them.* I dissembled the kit and scrapped it for parts, which isn't a bad thing either, as it gives me new parts and new colors to work with while building other things. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this set unless you want it for its parts, or aren't going to play with it how it is, if you add on to it, then go for it, its lego after all, that's the best part of it.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Super Hero High School
- April 15th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wow....just, Wow....pape | 45-54Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI purchased this set for my niece (because she loves LEGO and superheroes), and after we put the set together, we stopped and looked at each other, and said "Wow". We both meant it the same way....What a HORRIBLE product. It's bad enough the build is unimaginative (Lena Luthor's "Jet" doesn't even look complete), and what is with all of the stickers? For an $80 dollar set, there is no excuse for all the stickers. And they aren't even quality stickers! They are already starting to peel off (I won't even get started on your atrocious Belle's Enchanted Castle (41067), which Cogsworth no longer even has a face, because you decided to use cheap stickers). We have the same issue with Wonder Woman's Dorm (set 41235). LEGO quality has been going down greatly the past couple of years. I guess I'll just by my niece the "boys" superhero sets, until you become cheap with them and fill the sets with nothing but stickers. What a disappointment....25 April 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI want you to know that our quality has not gone down over the years but has significantly increased. Our printing is far superior and even our stickers adhere better. It would appear that you have ran across some troubles lately though and I hope I can help. Stickers are best applied to clean bricks. Oils from fingers can and will reduce the lifespan of stickers though as well as if you peal the sticker off and reattach it due to misalignment. We have found that properly applied stickers will last for years if not decades. I hope this will help rekindle your enjoyment of our LEGO creations in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?15Super Hero High School