Fly LEGO® NINJAGO® 70652 Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon with Jay and battle against Daddy No Legs and Muzzle to claim the Dragon Armor. Fire spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters from the mouth of this highly posable dragon, which also features a removable minifigure saddle, swiping tail function and attachment points for the Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon. This set also includes a pedestal to hold the collectible Dragon Chestplate element, plus 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons—including the collectible Dragonbone Blade—to boost the role-play battles.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Jay, Zane, Daddy No Legs and Muzzle.
- Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon features a removable minifigure saddle with attached rein elements, opening jaws with 2 spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters, posable neck, wings, legs and feet, plus a swiping tail function and 4 attachment points for Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon with his Vengestone Chain.
- Open the dragon's jaws and fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Pedestal features a detachable Dragon Armor element: Dragon Chestplate.
- Weapons include the collectible Dragonbone blade, Jay’s kusarigama and tanto, Zane’s buildable katana and bow & arrow, Daddy No Legs’ Vengestone Chain and buildable sword, and Muzzle’s buildable katana and spear.
- This cool toy for kids also includes Jay's quiver element.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70650 Destiny's Wing, 70653 Firstbourne, 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 Dragon Pit.
- Bring Stormbringer to life with the 17101 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (sold separately). Combine the sets, download the free LEGO BOOST app and code the dragon to fire the shooters, create a color-sensing ejector seat and much more using the intuitive programming blocks! Visit LEGO.com/BOOST for more information and device compatibility.
- Stormbringer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 19” (49cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Changed my mindMilky | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought a second hand one actually I didn’t want to buy it when it’s pushed in the web but my kids insisted on it. I have to admit my mind was been changed during building because of many excellent designs and in the end there is a idea comes to me! Plz see the pics I attached.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer
- December 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's hard not to give it 4starscp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for 45% off on Amazon over a week ago, and I love it. I would've given it only 4 stars because I have some cons about it, but it just so nice and I wouldn't be able to that The minifigure selection is pretty good. It is the cheapest way to get Jay, Zane and Muzzle, and they are all extremely detailed. Daddy No Legs is pretty good too, but not as good as I would've liked. You can't take him off his mechanical legs like he could in the show, and whenever I try to stand him up his legs usually slowly start falling over. Overall, a pretty good minifig selection. The Stormbringer Dragon itself is actually my first Lego dragon, and I am really impressed. The whipping tail function is much better than I expected it to be, and the blue and orangish-yellowish color blends well. I also like how detailed the body is. The wings are honestly kind of wimpy, but they aren't bad. The saddle can be detached by clips and not studs, and it can fit 1 minifigure. Probably the worst part of the dragon is the head and neck. They are connected to each other by bricks and I don't like that, as it doesn't allow for much posability. The legs are good, and they are connected to feet which are a single mold connected by ball joints. Overall, while it isn't the best dragon, it's pretty great. Overall, this is my 3rd favorite set I've picked up since I started recollecting Lego back in about February of this year. I like everything about it, and I would recommend it to you if you like dragons and don't mind the cons.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer
- August 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extremely ElectricCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went to the Lego store to get this set on release day, and it was totally worth it. Everything you get is fabulous. Here it is: Minifigures: Zane: 10/10 Nothing to say about Zane except that he looks AWESOME. I love the printing, and the new katana blade mold is good for custom building. Jay: 10/10 The Zane minifigure was awesome, right? This one is even better. The accessories include a ton of new and cool molds, including a dragon design hilt. Plus, the printing is great, which makes this minifigure my favourite in the set. Daddy No Legs: 9/10 This minifigure is definitely the most fun to play with because of the brick built cyborg legs. His accessories are great, with the grappling hook being able to attach to the Stormbringer. On top of that, his torso has back printing even though it is completely unnecessary. The only problem is that it looks a bit ackward if you look at where the torso piece connects to the cyborg legs. Muzzle: 10/10 This minifigure looks like the complete definition of a dragon hunter. The armor like elements on his face look spectacular while you get another new katana blade piece with him. His bladed staff is nothing less as it boasts another new mold, which is the blade at the top. Again, great printing all over his torso and legs. Builds: Dragon Armour Stand: 8/10 The first thing I need to talk about is the dragon armour. Wow! The new mold looks great! Though the rest of the build takes away from the overall structure. The armour keeps falling off, and it gets super annoying when you're trying to move the build around. I like the feature where you can access the secret compartment in the stand, but there's barely anything you can fit in it. The tiny bit of terrain just looks like it was put together lazily since the olive green, dark bluish grey, dark tan, and light tan don't go together right. The Stormbringer: 10/10 There are so many great things about this build I've just comprised it in the following list: - Way larger than I expected, with lots of texture on the body and tail - Comes together way easier or quicker than expected, and I think someone a bit younger than the recommended age can built this - Like the spring loaded shooters that can be shot out of the mouth - The spikes on the head are moveable, providing many different poses - A good amount of articulation in the legs - The small flaps/wings can be shifted forwards/ backwards and up/down - The dark/navy blue, regular blue and dark yellow work great together - Love how the saddle can easily be removed and how there are clips at the back of it allowing you to put minifigure accessories on them. - The tail whip is cool and smooth, and is still great for play Even though there are so many great things about the Stormbringer, there are a couple things I could nitpick about it. Firstly, the chain can get annoying because it can get caught in some of the elements on the head and neck area. Right by the end of the neck, you can see orange, which doesn't fit. Speaking of odd things on the build, the neck looks horrible with all those studs showing. Lastly, the wing elements can get in the way of the legs, limiting articulation. Overall, though, this build is great for play and display, and the few downsides are small and don't take away anything from the build. Overall: 95 percent Though there are small problems with the set, I feel that the good stuff totally outnumbers them. I feel this is good for display and collecters bacause of the great detail, new pieces, and prints. It is great for play as well, because of the numerous features. Altogether, it is an outstanding set, one that I will definitely display proudly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer
- August 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great for the priceAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selffor $50 cad you get an amazing dragon alongside some minifigures that are so detailed. the dragon is slim but large in length and has really nice colours that contrast with each other. playing with this dragon has been great as there are shooters in its mouth and articulating the dragon was very easyPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer