Carry out daring space missions with the Space Shuttle Explorer, featuring an authentic white, black and gray color scheme, large engines, opening payload bay with robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Moon Station or a Space Rover for further outer‑space adventures. Also includes a minifigure.
- Includes an astronaut minifigure with a removable jetpack.
- Features an opening payload bay with a robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings, large engines and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy.
- Check out the authentic white, black and gray color scheme.
- Put on the astronaut jetpack for daring spacewalks.
- Open the payload bay to access the satellite.
- Fold out the satellite wings and launch it into space.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Moon Station with a detailed interior, control panel and robotic arm, or a Space Rover with open cockpit and drilling arm.
- Space Shuttle Explorer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Moon Station measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Space Rover measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ready For Lift-Off!NateJ | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPurchased this at my local Lego Store and was very excited when I started building it. The build wasn't too difficult and some interesting techniques were used. Playability is ok but I prefer it to be displayed. I like the classic feel of this and how well everything fits together. Very nice!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice setIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a nice set only made the space ship would of liked the extendable arm to be attached when folded away but apart from that it’s a really nice setPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Space Shuttle Explorer
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setXxEpixDarxX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDear Lego, I really enjoyed this space shuttle set as there are many cool and awesome features. As soon as I saw this particular set, I immediately thought of a mission for the Minifigure. That's how fun it is. I started by making a the (very easy) shuttle. It was cool as the Minifigure gets a place to sit. The satellite in the shuttle as it as it's own docking area. Probably add in an additional cargo storage area to make it look real. The rover is ok as the only main feature that I liked was the door. Now the part I don't like. The space base. It was cute but maybe add in a mini rover to go with it. More improvemens: -A bed for the astronaut SEAL UP THAT WALL SO THE MINIFIGURE DOESN'T WASTE OXYGEN. - Extra chairs and tables That's it for me. Excluding the cons, it's a pretty cool set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0...And we have liftoff!TheGabester22 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have bought this product for myself. I believe that this product should atleast come with landing gear because then it would be very unrealistic. I have put a RCS thruster on the fin on top. In the photo I have made the main thruster and made two very bad "Solid Thrusters" I think in all in all (yes, twice) I think this set is worth the money, sometimee I roleplay with it. All respect to the Challenger disaster.✝.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Space Shuttle Explorer