Open up a galaxy of adventures for youngsters with this super-sleek LEGO® brick model (75272) of the Sith TIE Fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! It has a minifigure cockpit so kids can pretend to be a First Order TIE fighter pilot firing the spring-loaded shooters. There's also a docking tower to recreate launch and landing… or to display this striking building toy. First Order vs. Resistance battles! A great gift idea for kids, this building kit also includes 3 minifigures – First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn – with cool weapons to inspire children to role-play their own First Order vs. Resistance battles. And you can add 75273 Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™ for yet more exciting play possibilities. Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars™ sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. Everyone loves it!
- Let kids fly First Order pilot missions with this buildable Sith TIE fighter model (75272) featuring a slick, new-for-January-2020 design, just like in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- The TIE fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display the construction model, plus 3 minifigures for role-play action.
- The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures have cool weapons, and this set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- This 470-piece set with iconic Star Wars™ characters offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+, and makes a super gift for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or as a special treat.
- The Star Wars™ TIE fighter build measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide so it makes a striking construction model to display in any room when not being flown on First Order missions!
- No batteries are needed with this fun TIE fighter building toy playset – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars™ building toy for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate favorite scenes from the saga and create unique stories with iconic Star Wars characters.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
60% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tie DaggerMACZ | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the money you would think this set would have been better detailed. Took off 50 Lego's and added best part of 200 more to sculpture somewhat into shape. Widened 2 2/3 bricks, lengthened 2 1/3 bricks many by moving cockpit and fuselage back where it should be. Reworked the Ion engine so it is square to cockpit, Got rid of the dark gray wing divider bricks and added black wedge plates and bricks. Filled the wings inside & out with plates & tiles and sharpened the light gray wing details.About the only things not changed up are the nice cockpit, cannon layout, and red & black wing wedge trim. I give this set a five star because it kept me busy so long coming up with my own detailing, Ole Kirk Christiansen would be proud it did so!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Gorgeous but OverpricedRubixcube | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the look of this thing. (Even though i have a few mods/changes in mind). Looks better then I imagined. But the price per part is pretty outrageous.. not sure what happened here... Can only imagine what a UCS version would cost... probably be like 800 $ if it followed this sets pricing model. Lol. Its a cool set if you dont mind the inflated price. Could be a good black friday purchase for those still on the fence due to price.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0nice setLastYummySquirrel | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is nice set and enjoyed building it, but... 1. really really overpriced.. 84.99 EUR, really...?! (i bought it with 35 % off, but honestly i think it had to be regular price) 2. the size for regular price (84.99 EUR) could be as LEGO 75095 TIE Fighter 3. Did not challenge, although i enjoyed building it overall I really enjoyed building it :) nice set to add to our Star Wars collection. and I really liked the red colour scheme of the set. recommended to all, but with at least 30% off the regular price ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Set!BenjaminGrapefruit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this wonderful set whilst in a local toy store on Boxing Day, alongside the new and improved Kylo Rens shuttle. Fairly surprised to see new sets so early but the staff did say they were available for purchase and decided to pick them up. The price is fairly decent for what your getting. The fighter overall is great. From seeing it in the film it looks accurate. The set looks great displayed just as much as it is to play with. How the wings are built is also excellent. Personally including I thought was pretty good since I wondered how on earth this was going to stay up. The set is quite different compared to previous Tie fighters released. The shooters are embedded within the wings which I find cool. Not a fan of these missile shooters but this set was pretty great in the way which they are placed. The figures are great, always happy to add another FO Tie pilot to my collection. However with the red perhaps the variant pilot seen with a red stripe instead could've been included. The Knight of Ren is cool, looks awesome and the detail on his torso is well done. Finn I think is great, only con is that the face doesn't seem like Finn, more like he is from an animate show than the films. Though I can easily move past that. Overall an excellent set which I will enjoy displaying in my home. An excellent job by Lego as always in ensuring these sets are buildable and sturdy. Anyone who loves fighters, the First Order or Star Wars overall would enjoy this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™