New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
Building starts the fun
Digital play experience starts right after the quick build.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Kitchen interacts with app
Turning the knob on top interacts with the app.
Shrimp sign can be changed from normal to possessed.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Anomalo.
Expand role-play into the digital realm
Use the app to bring the model to life for creative play options.
Includes Parker and Jack hero minifiguresPlus chef Enzo, waitress Sally and Ronny minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog figure, 2 smartphone elements and more.
Immerse kids in fun ghost-hunting adventures with the LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70422 Shrimp Shack Attack playset. This awesome toy construction set combines a buildable LEGO model with a fully interactive play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set gives kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! This building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The shrimp sign can pull away from the shack and change from normal to haunted. The two hero minifigures, each with his and her own smartphone, a haunted head chef and server, plus shack guest and cute ghost dog figure inspire role-play fun. And the kitchen becomes fully interactive when viewed through the Hidden Side app.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Shrimp Shack Attack model to make this building set for kids come alive. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy includes 6 figures: Jack Davids with smartphone and girl minifigure Parker L. Jackson with smartphone, Chef Enzo with two knives, Sally with tray and cup, Ronny, and Davids's ghost dog figure, Spencer.
- This unique toy features a cool go-kart with space for 2 minifigures, a highly detailed shrimp shack kitchen and a large shrimp sign that pulls away from the shack and changes into a haunted sign.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses, like Anomalo, to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Shrimp Shack Attack measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep when haunted.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOW...Fun build!Stumac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTook a while to get this set after doing the Shrimp Boat and I don't know why I waited so long! Great selection of mini figures, loved the hot dog eating kid. Super fun build, loved the colours of the bricks. The prawn is such an awesome touch. The counter behind the shutters is really cool, the floor looks great, my wife particularly liked the sauce bottles in the diner. Only negative is probably think the car is a bit out of place, maybe some outdoor table and chairs instead but hey, I guess the young uns would love playing with it so that's cool with me! Can't wait to hopefully get the Haunted High School next.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shrimp Shack Attack
- January 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome setBrickdarg | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI very much enjoyed this set. I love the the concept, the minifigures, everything is amazing. We have never gotten a seafood shack in Lego before, and they blew it out of the park. Highly recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shrimp Shack Attack
- December 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wowcrazytree77YT | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSoooo... I got this awesome set for Christmas and within very soon I had built it and it was really easy to build so pls buy this setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shrimp Shack Attack
- February 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great model would recommendI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego fan who is less concerned with the play value of set I can still recommend this set. On top of the physical and digital play value if you are a builder like me who has a layout this is a set that will fit in with any custom layout it’s very detailed and with very small edits can be a small but great little food stand for any city or beach setting it has great detail so for the collector like me who like building a city I think this is a great addition to any layout and it provides a good base too to add on your own parts making this a very versatile set. If your like me and have extra VIP points since 50 is a little steep use some to get a good discount on this set since this is definitely worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Shrimp Shack Attack