Recreate Shanghai in China's blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® Architecture 21039 Shanghai Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible toy features the city's iconic points of interest, including Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center, the Shanghai Tower and Huangpu River, and is finished with a decorative Shanghai nameplate. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Shanghai, China.
- Features iconic Shanghai attractions, including the Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center and the Shanghai Tower.
- The Huangpu River is represented in the tiled baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Shanghai and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents before going online.
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Shanghai nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simply IncredibleRebelEngineer2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I have long awaited a kind of asian skyline with soaring, complicated, detailed skyscrapers and intricate heritage. I think the vale for money is very good and it makes an excellent display model. The building techniques are new and clever and overall I think this is a brilliant set. :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shanghai
- March 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A real treat in so many ways.alam | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I've built several of the Architecture sets and by far, this is my favourite set. First of all, there is no play value as it's meant to be built, displayed and swooned over. As a display model, it's gorgeous with the subtle curves and sculpting of the two taller towers. I also love the variety in the choices in style of architecture. Unlike the London set which had a mishmash of different scales, these representations have similar scales, as much as is possible at microscale, resulting in a much more pleasing display. From the perspective of construction, it's not overly hard for experienced builders, but there is a great variety of SNOT techniques and I learned a lot of new ways of building. The final tower is so satisfying to complete, with such an elegant an ingenious solution. Finally, there is a real plethora of new parts and parts in new colours. It's a great set, even simply as a parts pack. Hats off to the Lego designers, you've hit a real home run!!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shanghai
- June 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty finished productNikkiR | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the skyline sets, though I do wish they were bigger! The finished product is really pretty. My bags were not numbered though - not sure if anyone else had that experience or whether it was a factory error in my box. I also had a few pieces missing. I had left over pieces from other sets that I was able to use an improvise, but didn't love the bags not being numbered.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceBags won't be numbered on this one! While many of our sets do have numbered bags, not all will. You'll mostly find unnumbered bags in our Architecture, Creator 3-in-1, and Technic themes.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?45Shanghai
- January 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good representation of my hometownDuDuLook | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Lego did a good job here for my hometown. I will proudly display it on my office desk. The building experience was very interesting, especially how the shanghai tower was twisted. The one negative is that Jin Mao Tower is not included. Overall job well done, Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shanghai